L'Oreal EverPure Sulfate-free Color Care Shampoo

L'Oreal EverPure Sulfate-free Color Care Shampoo

2.9

Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Glycereth 26, Decyl Glucoside, Parfum/Fragrance, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium 7, Polyquaternium 10, Methylparaben, PEG 55 Propylene Glycol Oceate, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, C11 15 Pareth 7, Benzophenone 3, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexylcinnamal, Glycerin, Trideceth 12, Laureth 9, Linalool, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Limonene, C12 13 Pareth 23, C12 13 Pareth 3, Benzyl Alcohol, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil (Rosemary), Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid

Worst!!! It makes my hair soft buttttttttt my hair will not hold style it gives me no body at all and my hair looks greasy as hell after, ugh I've never had so much hatred for a shampoo before lol

on 6/24/2013 1:12:00 AM

My main issue with this was that it gave me an itchy scalp. I've used other shampoos that were irritating but this was the worst so far. I really wanted to find a good drugstore brand sulfate free shampoo but so far no luck.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I rarely re-buy shampoos so I've used tons of brands in my lifetime. This has got to be the worst. It's hard to describe but it gives my hair this awful texture, like a stringy, frizzy, hard to comb, rat nest. But I used it with it's matching conditioner so that may play a role. And it completely sucks the moisture out of my scalp, leaving it so itchy that people probably assume I have lice. I bought it because i thought it'd be gentle and color-preserving but it doesn't seem to accomplish either. Oh and since I've started using it my scalp has been producing these weird waxy bits of junk its awful. I can't wait until the bottle is empty.

OH and it reeks. Like really strong astringent-y mens' cologne.

on 6/3/2013 7:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Tried this on a whim when I ran out of Redken Color Extend (which I like better) but so far this seems OK - especially for $7.99 (reduced from 9.99). I have once used it 3 times so far so I need more time before I render a final verdict.
Verdict is in - I like it - no issues with fading my color and lathers well and smells neutral.

This is the worst shampoo that I've ever used.

I have very thick and wavy hair. It left it completely dried out and ITCHY. It was itchy after one use to the point where I was convinced I had HEAD LICE. After suffering through the embaressment of having several people just my hair I learned I DON'T and it is the new shampoo.

DO NOT USE.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

What a pleasant surprise! I use this shampoo with the Ever Pure deep conditioning mask and it leaves my processed hair glossy, soft and smelling great.

For a sulfate-free shampoo, it lathers A LOT, which makes me a little suspicious. It deep cleans and doesn't noticeably strip color. It smells sort of like a musky vanilla.

Always a plus? Even two days after I use this my boyfriend smells my hair and is like "Mmm, you smell great!"

I started dyeing my hair and was looking for a shampoo that was for color-treated hair when I found this. I loved that it was also sulfate-free and volumizing. I never tried sulfate-free shampoos. I really like it! It smells like rosemary. You only need a little bit of this gel-ly shampoo on your hand before your rub it together to get this big foam. My hair is heavy and long so I was surprised to see the volume this gave me. My only gripe was that it dries my hair. It could be due to hair dyeing or this shampoo but it's nothing a little conditioner can't solve! (Though, I haven't tried the accompanying conditioner).

I love this shampoo!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I got this shampoo half off so it was a whopping $3.50 which in my opinion is a steal for a sulfate free shampoo. I'm surprised at the low ratings this got since I really like this product. It smells fine (not a bad or memorably great scent), lathers like crazy which I love and it leaves my hair feeling soft, clean and lightweight. Not much more I need or could ask for in a shampoo. Not to mention, my boyfriend who has really thin hair, had amazingly soft and full looking hair one day and when I mentioned it he said he had used my shampoo!!! The only thing I could complain about with this product is that water collects in the lid so when I pick up the bottle to open, cold water that has been sitting in the lid splashes on me...who wants to feel cold water in a hot shower? But that's a horrible thing to complain about for a product that cost me less than a value meal at McDonald's.

on 3/13/2013 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Very hard to wash out!! The only thing I liked was I saved time and didn't have to wash and condition my hair. However, it took many more mins to feel like I had gotten it all out so in the end I didn't save any time. The smell was amber and good but a strong smell. I have long, colored and highlighted wavy very very dry hair. Wen seems to do the same about washing out though.