REVLON Matte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach

REVLON Matte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach
MUFE and Revlon Blush SwatchRevlon Matte Powder BlushMatte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach

3.9

Talc, Dimethicone, Nylon 12, Boron Nitrate, Polymethylmethacrylate, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene, Octyldodecyl Glycol Grapeseedate, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract (Grape), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Isododecane, Lecithin, Sorbic Acid, May Contain ( /-):, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77981), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163) (CI 77163), Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470)

on 4/23/2012 11:55:00 PM

I found it to be a very tame blush. You need to use a stiff brush to pick up any colour at all and it really is not blendable; too much looks muddy. But if there is someone out there who is scared of blush, face sparkles or of too much colour, this will be your friend; otherwise, pass because this will disappoint you.

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I bought this blush as a last minute purchase at Ulta online so I could get free shipping, and I almost wish I had just paid for the shipping so I wouldn't be stuck with this horrible thing. I've been loving most of Revlon's new stuff, the Lip Butters are amazing, but this blush doesn't even show up on me, and I'm super fair (not sure what I'd wear in Mac terms). It feels smooth when I swatch it or put it on my cheeks, but there's just no color, it's almost like putting on a translucent powder. And it looked so pretty in the packaging :(

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I really didnt like it. I guess the main reason for that would be the color. I didnt find that the blush was chalky or anything. So many people said that this would be a good color for people with blonde hair and blue eyes, and i have that, so i got it. the name of the blush should be changed from Perfectly Peach to Outright Orange. Its orange. I guess there should be a little orange anyway but it looked disgusting. It clashes with everything i wore, because lets face it, whether you have orange foundation or orange blush, it really just doesnt look good. Even my blue eyeshadow looked so awkward with the blush. I ended up going to kroger the next day and i got some blush from covergirl that was 3 dollars. I got it in classic pink and it looked sooooo much better. The blush also has really high reviews. i would reccomend it!!

I really appreciate it when the name of a product helps me decide whether I want to buy it. When a blush is named "Sin" or "Desire"..well those names don't really help me. This little drugstore blush is exactly as described. Matte & Peach. I used it in conjunction with another Revlon Blush, "Blushed." The combination gave my pale skin (NC15) a healthy warm glow. The texture is nothing to write home about but if you are looking for peach blush, minus shimmer, this is an inexpensive one to try. Matte blush options at the drugstore are pretty hard to come by. This is pretty much it if you are a "no sparkle cheek" kind of gal.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got this blush with a buy two, get one free deal. I don't understand the high rating for this blush. It lacks pigmentation, chalky and very powdery. This doesn't show up on my medium skintone (NC30) and when I gave it to my mum to try out (since she's NC20-25), it doesn't show up on her either. I ended up giving it to my friend (who is NC15) and it barely shows up on her skin. This is also one of those blushes that crumbles easily because it isn't pressed well and has a very chalky consistency. It terms of being "matte", it definitely is with absolutely no shimmer. Revlon products generally work well for me, but this is definitely a miss!

Love this blusher. With seriously pale skin a peach, rather than pink, blusher is pefect for me.
I wouldn't recommend using the applicator that comes with the blusher, use a decent blush brush. It takes a few strokes for it to show up but I like that as it allows me to control how much I put on. It lasts all day and is a matte finish as promised.
The packaging is fine too, it stays closed in your make up bag.
The most I've ever spent on a blusher was 3 euro but for such a good blusher I didn't mind parting with a tenner.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A really nice colour and leaves my skin shimmering and smooth. It does take a few strokes to make it stand out but its totally worth the effort. Lasts all day..........a brilliant product!

on 7/20/2011 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE! This blush is a perfect color. It takes multiple applications to get it to show up, but I love how pretty and soft it looks. I will definitely buy it again when I run out.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is a very pretty color..this blush is sheer, you can achieve a strong color if you keep wacking the brush against the color to get the desired result. The brush is very soft! it's not hoarse.. and it doesn't poke out all over the place like cover girls blush applicators.. Overall I like the pakaging(despite the fact that i struggle opening it), and the results. I just dislike how I have to keep stroking to get a lot of product on. I also don't like the price tag either haha.

I am a blush whore, and by G*d this is the best blush I have ever used. I am fair/neutral skin tone and have been told NARS Orgasm is *the* blush for me but I never understood this, since it always looked ruddy on me. This is absolutely PERFECT...gives me a beautiful glow like no other. I have dark blonde hair and blue-grey eyes. Hard to find colors to liven me up! But, this blush is here to stay. Sayanara, "O." Hello, Perfectly Peach!

Popular Blush Products