Revlon Matte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Revlon Matte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach
MUFE and Revlon Blush SwatchRevlon Matte Powder BlushMatte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach

4.1

Talc, Dimethicone, Nylon 12, Boron Nitrate, Polymethylmethacrylate, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene, Octyldodecyl Glycol Grapeseedate, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract (Grape), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Isododecane, Lecithin, Sorbic Acid, May Contain ( /-):, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77981), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163) (CI 77163), Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470)

on 7/18/2010 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I wanted a peach blush and I had been torn on whether or not I wanted Illamasqua Lover. After swatching it a hundred times I decided against it because I just dyed my hair red from dark brown and I thought that I would just look orange all over. I had heard of this when I was a brunette and didn't want a pinky peach, but now that I'm a redhead pinky peach sounded just about right. I was really pleasantly surprised by this blush. On the downside it's not as pigmented as anything by Illamasqua obviously, but it's matte just like theirs and it's very natural-looking. I use this when I'm doing a darker eye so my whole look isn't too intense. It's also absolutely perfect for work. I've also found that I don't have issues with it fading very much during the day like other reviewers have mentioned. Overall great product for the price.

I'm generally a fan of Revlon products, and became even more so after using this product. I believe it is designed to be a light blush, providing a natural, healthy peachy-pink tint to your cheeks/cheek bones, and that is exactly what it does; as stated on the back: "For soft, matte colour." If you wish to use it in larger amounts, it is possible, and I still think it looks great, but i'd probably go for a darker pink shade, rather than peach if that is your objective. The packaging is neat & brilliant. There is a cute, little pop-out mirror which is pretty handy if you like to sneak a peak at yourself during an outing.. however I don't carry the blush around with me. I suppose the area the blush takes up inside the little compact case isn't VERY generous, but as it is for lighter usage, it's pretty self-explanatory. I'm not the wildest expert on blush, but this one is working for me, and i'd definately purchase again.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I bougth this after watching a video by Gemsmaquillage on youtube - she's great!
Peach blushes are not in my comfort zone at all - i generally go for a pinkier colour as i find it more flattering - but i like it.
Its lovely especially for summer and if i use a light hand, i get a flushed look that looks very natural.
Because it is a matte blush it is much more natural and will last for ages. You can barely tell i have used it and i have had it for months.
I doubt i will repurchase this blush because it will last a very long time, but i would recommend you give a go!

Being very pale skinned, I find this blush is great for adding a bit of warmth to my face. I like the level of pigmentation and the matte finish it gives. The packing is pretty good, and as far as the little freebie brushes go that come with some blushes - this is one of the best I've come across, so soft! And combined with the pop out mirror in the packing it's perfect for touching up during the day.

I've been using this blush every day for the past week or so. It's wonderful for a natural look, and doesn't have any shimmer (that probably went w/out saying, due to the name) and is great for office lighting. Love it!

Great blush! I actually have it in Barely Buff as well. The matte is nice, especially here in humid FL. Blends well, and stays put! I do not have to reapply all day, unless I am jazzing up my nighttime look. I like the packaging, and the price is not too bad, especially with the BOGO sales. I will buy again!

on 7/6/2009 10:04:00 AM

It is a lovely blush. Goes on smoothly. Gives a very nice healthy color to the cheeks. It is buildable (starting from unnoticeable). Overall no complaints about quality. I also have it in Barely Buff (need to use it more first before writing a review).

The packaging is nice. I love square containers. They definitely could give more product in place of the brush that comes with it. I use the brush for applying Revlon matte eyeshadow in peach sorbet (my normal eyeshadow brush takes forever to deposit enough shadow).

The main complaint for me would be the price. In my country it costs $14 (US dollars). A bit pricey! Otherwise I would own all the colors!!

Great texture and beautiful colour. Perfect for my very fair skin, I look glowy and healthy when wear it! Definitely my Holy Grail blush.

on 3/16/2009 12:00:00 PM

absolutely love this blush. im always drawn to peach-y colors but they always end up looking orange and unnatural on my fair skin. this one has the perfect amount of pink to make it natural and pretty. and of course i love the matte texture. i am really impressed by all of the products ive tried from this collection. revlon, please dont discontinue it!

on 3/9/2009 1:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

The color of the blush is really pretty. I love the peachy pink color. It's also pretty natural looking. I have to put a lot on to see it though. Also, the brush is the puniest thing ever. I had to buy a new blush brush for this one.