Deborah Lippmann The Stripper

4.2

Acetone, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Lavender Essential Oil, D&C External Violet 2

it's nice but definitely not the best i've tried. this doesn't live up to the name - "the stripper"??? not really. it doesn't really take off the polish as easy as you'd think it would and this does not remove glitter polish!! i usually use maybe 4 pumps to remove one finger of the glitter nail polish...i went through this bottle so quick - it was kind of a waste, i feel. the only thing i like about this remover is that it doesn't feel harsh on my nails as a typical acetone nail polish remover. i wouldn't purchase it again.

I have to say when it comes to beauty skincare and makeup I definitely don't mind dishing out $$ for quality but when I was just recently at Neiman's I saw this twist top nail polish remover and the Lippmann polish line which I oddly enough had never heard of. Spending $16 for a name brand nail polish remover soudned silly to me but I had a store credit I needed to use so I got it. I have to the fact that the remover is actually gentle and has good ingredients was a plus to start since even which the cheap remover I buy at drugstores I go for the natural ones. However the twist top bottle of this remover is really one of a kind. Everytime I had bought push top nail removers at drugstores thinking they would be great to keep and just refill with remover over the years. Sadly they always broke or jammed to whatever and I always ended up throwin them out. THe push down top idea for remover is a great idea and mess free but everyone sold ont eh market is crap and ends up breaking before I ever get through the remover.
This Lippmann one however is amazing and on top of it has the twist lock and cap. Honestly it is the best travel product I can think of and I will definitely be using it to hold all my removers from now on.

Bottom line great quality product but consiering the remover itself is nothing special jsut a great natural nice smelling remover which I can buy equivalent at the drugstore for $5. I would buy this product for the bottle alone!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This is my staple nail polish remover. It does contain a small amount of acetone, but it doesn't damage or dry out my nails like most acetone nail polish removers, and it works much better than any non-acetone remover that I've tried. Most nail polish removers have an obnoxious scent, but this one has a pleasant, mild, lavender scent. I also love how I don't have to worry about the bottle leaking or spilling because of the clever twist-lock pump. It's expensive but worth every penny!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This is a great product. Nice scent, not too much acetone and works very well.. Hoever, it is overpriced at $18.

Best nail polish remover ever. All you need is two drops to remove everything on your fingernails and toenails. And it does it fast, too. Almost justifies the $16 for the bottle. Amazing. Definitely pricey, so I'd only repurchase on those special days when I have extra cash to blow. continued >>

I really love this polish remover! It removes polish very fast if you follow the directions and hold the saturated cotton ball on your nail for a few seconds then rub the cotton ball over your nail. Wow it takes off my polish like no other polish remover that I have used before. The bottle is great too. I will be repurchasing again.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

The Lippmann's nail polish remover 'the stripper' is a lot gentler (minimum smell of rubbing alcohol) and gets the job done just as well. But I bought it mainly for the applicator.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Perfectly adequate (but still contains acetone) and GROSSLY overpriced nail lacquer remover. For less money - try Amera's Natural (acetone-free) remover.
Not a bad product - just way, way too much money.

I love this stuff! Comes in a great bottle- kind of like they used in salons-dispenses the amount you want based on pumps. Smells nice (quite odd for a remover) and removes 2 layers of colorstay polish, a base and top coat in one swipe. Can't believe it, but it's actually worth the $!

oh, i didn't review this yet? well then... i really. A truly nice scented nail polish, that being my favourite reason for loving this. It doesn't strip, but that makes it harder take off polish. And thirdly, the container is one of those push pump tops. V. nice. $16, but won't go through it more than 1-2 times a year, so no biggie. Even all considering, it is still slightly inflated in cost, i wish it removed polish faster.

Popular Treatments