NARS Cosmetics Blush Duo in Hungry Heart

NARS Hungry Heart comparison

3.3

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

it is no surprise to anyone, I trust NARS quality and this is another great one to try out, I have been using this on my cheek and forhead, it just give me a natural glow/ blush effect. looks like I just had a glass of wine ^-^, I love it.

on 6/22/2010 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

First of all, I am not one to shy away from shimmer. I love glowy, shimmery products. NARS Hungry Heart is not shimmery--it is glittery. It is a glitter bomb. I don't think this looks nice on anyone young or old because it is far too glittery. I don't think it is particulary effective as a highlighter either because it doesn't highlight--it is just GLITTER.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

These are my go to highlighters. I don't use them as blush since they're pretty much colorless, I use them over my matte blushes for a little glow. I don't find them glittery. They look look shimmery on me. I feel glamorous when I have this product on. I even use as e/s. Looks great! Only use a little though, since It is a highlighter. I don't know why Its called a blush duo since there's no color to them. So I just refer to these as highlighters. I only wear it on special occasions when I want that extra oomph.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Firstly, I will say that Nars should have listed this item as a highlighter duo. It does not work as a blush. As a highlighter it is fantastic! I am a glitter girl and this product makes me happy. It is classy glitter and looks fabulous on. It is a limited edition item so I am glad I have one and will probably have it for a while. It delivers just the right amount of highlight/glitter to any of my matte blushes and it works great on my shoulders, cleavage and legs.

It looks like the reviews are split 50/50 on this... But if you actually read them, you'll realize that most poor reviews are due to a misconception when purchasing the product. It's not for everyone, but it works great for me. :]

I bought it, like others, as a splurge. I'm not a huge fan of chunky glitter, however, I wanted something to spice up my other matte blushes. You really can't wear this alone, unless you've got naturally rosy cheeks. It goes on even, and blends out well. I wouldn't say this is ideal for running to the supermarket, but I've used it for dances and parties & always gotten compliments!

Given the size of this I don't think I'll ever repurchase. Like the other reviewers I agree it's prob. more for night use or for very dramatic rock and roll look.

I do feel that the glitter is pretty subtle and I haven't had any issue with it being overbearing.

Do keep in mind this is a Highlighter not a blush, and is supposed to be layered over other Nars blushes. I like to layer it over cream blushes to set it, I really appreciate the uniqueness of this product and I know it's got neg reviews but I think for what it is it's pretty cute and fun

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is a nice product definitly not a must have especially for the price tag. Prettier in pan than when in use, but has a beautiful sparkle and shimmer for a night look.

Great for a highlight for night, pigmented, sparkly(could be good or bad depends on preference), colors are workable for any skintone, easy to work with, soft.

Very pricey for the payoff, it does not add much of a sheen to the highlight more sparkle, not an everyday go to product.

This product is fun im happy I have it in my collection, but definitly not a must have again. Im sure you can find a dupe for cheaper, there are many other products you would grab for more than this.

First of all, application makes a HUGE difference for this product. I use a skunk/stippling brush with a VERY light hand. I use this as a highlighter & I think it's gorgeous! Gives a nice finishing touch glow. I do have to add though...I feel this is more for a night out than for day wear.

on 4/3/2010 9:28:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I brought this for my kit, I think this is the worst Nars product ever. I brought this directly off the internet so didn't realise it had glitter. This has no pigment just glitter not like it showed on the internet swatches. If you want glitter go for this but MAC belightful has a much prettier sheen without the tacky glitter.

I bought this from sephora because it looked so pretty on the display..well I brought it home and attempted to apply this with a kabuki brush and the product almost crubled- at $37 a pop, the powder should have a better consistancy-so much of it is wasted-plus there is no color at all in this- just some funky shimmer that looks kind of tacky on- I put some over eyeshadow, and it looked ok, but nothing great- this one went back- this is 99 cent store material...

Popular Blush Products