L'Oreal Paris Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara in Black

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
L'Oreal Paris Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara in Black

3.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i found this not too be that great of a mascara. It didnt feel good on my lashes and took awhile for me to take it off. I would not buy again.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

This mascara was a huge disappointment!! The primer seemed nice at first making my lashes look really long and full, but after applying the black mascara, I had a huge clumpy mess on my face! I thought well the primer is still good so let me pair it with a diff mascara - didn't work that way either. Whatever is in the primer made any mascara I put on after it dry and clumpy. Overall if I could give this stuff a ZEROI would.

on 4/6/2009 7:26:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I love it! It's a little extra work compared to my others, but I think this will be my new HG until I find better. I do two coats of each to get the length and I have to separate some lashes a little before drying for a more natural look, but it's worth it. My lashes look longer and it lasts forever without issue until I wash it off.

on 4/2/2009 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

An okay mascara. After seeing all the raves, i decided to swap in my lancome to see how it performs. It definately does not hold its own. It didn't really lengthen, and it definately didn't seperate my lashes very well. I'm not sure if I'm just not applying it very well, though I'm used to using different mascara bases and mascaras on a daily basis. It is, however, 1/3 of the price from my usuals, but I would rather have the results.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I really like this mascara, specially the primer, make my lashes looonger and beautiful.

Haven't tried this myself but my colleague came into work today with really blood shot eyes and said it kept flaking in her eyes - stopped me from buying it so I thought I'd share.

the concept of this mascara is great. However, it just wasn't for me. primer was heavy and weighed down my lashes. The mascara is nice, but just wasn't suited well for the primer.

I did like the tubes though. I loved how it just came off so neatly. No smudging. Pretty cool, and though I personally will not be buying this one again. I can definitely understand why others like it so much.

on 3/21/2009 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The primer absolutely sucks! It made my lashes skimpy and clumpy and i would've gotten the same effect with any 2 dollar mascara.
However, the black mascara side is wonderful if i pair it with shiseido primer. My lashes look fuller, longer, dramatic and perfect for day and evening wear.
I have problems with mascara smudging after a few hours of wear and when i take a nap with this mascara, no flakes or smudging. How nice!
The caveat with this mascara is that my lashes look a bit clumpy but so does any brand of mascara including high end ones such as YSL faux cils even if used a eyelash comb.
The ones that do not clump such as maybelline define a lash, do not give the extra drama i would like in my lashes.
I am willing to put up with little clumps than smudging any day.
Good drug store mascara and will definitely buy again.

on 3/18/2009 2:17:00 AM

This stuff is pretty good. I got it as a freebie in a goodie bag and its great for an everyday mascara.
Definitely not 'natural' looking lashes but not too dramatic for day to day wear either.
Doesnt clump or make my lashes spidery and comes off exactly the way it should.

on 3/7/2009 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I can understand how some would love this mascara and some would hate it. If you have short straight lashes, and would need them stay curled at all costs, do not buy this mascara. Your lashes will not stay curled, in fact it will uncurl lashes curled with even the best lash curler.

otherwise, if you have pretty decent full lashes as is, go try this mascara, it will lengthen your lashes for sure.

I will not buy this again because unfortunately I am not born with full lashes. I am sticking to YSL's faux cils.