Too Faced Chocolate Soleil (Uploaded by CosmoShmooze)

4.5

86%
would repurchase
4.5/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Sep/22/2016

This is my go to bronzer!! It is the perfect shade for my skin without looking orange or muddy. The smell is divine and makes the bronzer all the more fun to use. I find it applys really nicely without getting muddy and is beautifully buildable. For me, a little goes a long way.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

EyesBlue

Sep/04/2016

This is my HG bronzer! It does everything I need! It's not too warm or too cool toned, and it's super buildable. You can make this look super natural or really glam! It smells sooooooo amazing and also blends like a Dream!!! Basically this is perfection!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGray

fromagar

Aug/15/2016

My favorite bronzer! The smell is so amazing. I bought a travel size and I'm definitely going to purchase the bigger size when I run out. It blends and lasts. Doesn't break out my acne prone skin.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Jul/27/2016

I didn't like the Milk Chocolate Soleil, but Chocolate Soleil is saving my ass this summer. I'm Mediterranean with olive skin and tan easily, no matter how hard I try not to. Of course, my precious facial skin is way more protected than my body, and this bronzer is the perfect shade, opacity, texture, and level of shimmer (i.e. it is totally MATTE) to disguise the shade discrepancy …Read more

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (538 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

Jul/23/2016

I went to sephora and buy it after swatch the both really it worth every penny I bought the golden packaging be aware the colour will apper after the third application which give u good control. Great product overall. I highly recommend

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Jul/23/2016

This bronzer gives my face life! It adds the perfect amount of color without looking muddy on my skin. I use this everyday and it has replaced all other bronzers I was previously using. A plus is that every time you put it on you get a nice whiff of yummy chocolate!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

Jul/22/2016

I've been working on a sample size of this for quite some time and I have a backup, so that makes me happy. It's great matte bronzer for my NW20 skin. It applies smoothly and lasts all day. I have it in medium/deep.

About reviewer (77 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlue

Jul/16/2016

I must say, the packaging is adorable, and the smell is just...! Even my mother who side eyes my makeup addiction can't help but fall in love with it. The packaging is not only pretty but also really sturdy and I really like that it has a mirror.

I'm NC25, oily on my T-zone, and I have the medium/deep Chocolate Soleil, which if I don't pay attention, can get too dark on …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

Jul/12/2016

I love this bronzer, it stays on the whole day and doesn't get splotchy! Also I love the scent of this bronzer :)

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

Jul/05/2016

I was kind of torn between trying this product out and hoola from benefit but i actually ended up getting my hands on a hoola sample and ended up not being a fan of it so i decided to buy the too faced chocolate soleil full sized product and im glad i did! i initially used it to contour which worked perfectly for my complexion but the more i got into contouring i ended up switching up my routine …Read more

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool