Too Faced Chocolate Soleil (Uploaded by CosmoShmooze)

4.5

87%
would repurchase
4.5/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

May/24/2017

I love the colour of this bronzer for contouring, however i find it to be muddy on the skin after a while. For some reason, on my skin it just doesnt really last. I won't be repurchasing this product when finished

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

2.0
fromDempea

Apr/18/2017

good shade for NC 20-25 for both bronzing and contouring. cute, pretty sturdy packaging. If it didnt have the strong coconut scent, it would probably not break me out painfully. returned.

2 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

Mar/26/2017

The perfect bronzer! The medium shade (I'm a NC25-30) is not only great for bronzing, but also contouring, it can be natural or layered, it doesn't get patchy or blotchy wether you set your face or not, smells great and the packaging is bomb! And it's not too expensive either!

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

Feb/22/2017

My favorite thing about this is the chocolate scent. It just sadly doesn't work with my skin tone at all. I have fair neutral skin and it just looked a bit orange, too light for contouring for me, so I use it with my eyeshadow.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

Feb/19/2017

Love it...the smell, the color is beautiful without an orang-y hue. If I broke it, I'd buy a new one in a heartbeat!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlond

Jan/31/2017

This is a matte bronzer that doesn't show orangey on my skin, which is a plus! It is very easy to blend in, and it's not easy to overdo it, so you really don't need to be a makeup pro to make this bronzer look decent on your face.

I use it mostly to contour my cheekbones and the sides of my nose. If I want a more dramatic look, I will use a Nars multiple (in the shade …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (250 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

fromAnakpc

Jan/29/2017

I like the smell, I like the color and the packaging. you must try it if you have medium skin

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

Jan/06/2017

this is my all time favorite bronzer! i have oily nc 25 skin and acne marks. this is my favorite bronzer because it's really the only one that doesn't make my redness peek through. it is the perfect shade to bronze and even contour! the packaging is also super pretty and it smells sooo yummy!

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Tan

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Dec/29/2016

Love the color and the matte finish. This is a brown with a seemingly pinky undertone, and no orange, which is perfect for cool tones. But the smell...so nasty. It's smells like a more chemically scented version of Cocoa Pebbles cereal. So gross. The one I smelled at Sephora didn't have much of a scent, so I can only hope regular exposure to air will kill the stink. I don't want my …Read more

4 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (457 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

Dec/29/2016

This is a really nice bronzer. There is no trace of orange so it's really natural looking on the skin and blends in really nicely. It's cool toned so it's ideal for contouring. If I was tanned though I would need something darker but for the winter it's a good bronzer to use.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (123 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm