Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Too faced chocolate soleilChocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

4.4

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

1. Smells like chocolate!!!!
2. Great for a natural contour, absolutely amazing with a good brush.
3. Worth the price!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Okay. I'm not a big bronzer girl. I've tried about every bronzer I could think of and none looked quite right on me. Then, I tried this when sephora had it as a 100 point perk. And I haven't put it down since. Hands down the best bronzer in my world. I will continue to repurchase this, only bronzer I will ever use.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Very natural looking matt bronzer, my boyfriend loves the smell of chocolate on my cheeks when he kissed me.

I would definitely buy again as it is quite hard to find a matt one among the sea of shimmery bronzers.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

HG bronzer. I'm N15-N18 and many cool or neutral-toned products come off warm on me, but Chocolate Soleil doesn't! I use it with a fluffy brush and light hand and it looks perfectly natural and sculpted without much effort on my part. It is soft, pigmented and of course there's the amazing scent! All in all a perfect, delightful product. I will probably get Milk Chocolate next time.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Do I need to add a review among the 300+?

This stuff is so sweet. (Pun intended)
I traded my Benefit Hoola bronzer for this - I'm so happy I did.

I have oily acne prone skin, I have tried many bronzers, either they made me look muddy or they were too orange for my tastes.

This stuff is perfect, I'm a very picky person when it comes to colors, I swatched Hoola and this one, I did not see any trances of orange undertones. It was just the right around of warmth too.

So I returned my Hoola (it was difficult to blend for me) and got this.
It's so much more easier to blend, it looks so beautiful. The smell is so wonderful too.
It's not the sickly in-your-face chocolate smell but just like natural cocoa powder.
For $30 I think it is well worth it.

Very pigmented so you don't need a whole mess of it!

Iove the packaging and the fact that TooFaced is cruelty-free.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

this is such a great bronzer for tan skin and darker, its so pretty and smells like chocolate. its a bit on the powdery side but blends so well all you need is the slightest bit. I would be careful on pale skin it would come off way too dark

on 7/31/2014 3:40:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Love!

I'm nc15 and this bronzer does not look orangey at all on my skin. Its quite yellow toned and decently pigmented, its hard to overdo which I love.

No complaints or bad things to say, honestly.

on 6/25/2014 10:49:00 PM

Got it at as a free gift. Decent.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Best bronzer ever, matte, smells delicious, great for contouring, and best part, doesn't look orangy like most :)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I would like to preface this by saying that I'm not generally a fan of Too Faced, as I find (along with Benefit) their packaging and marketing to be too kitschy and twee for my liking. That's just a preference, and when you're paying these kinds of prices for mid to high end makeup, I think it matters.

Having said that, I love this bronzer. I bought it in the small size that came with a travel brush for ten bucks from Sephora on a whim, and holy smokes, this is my HG. I suppose this is supposed to be for darker skinned people, but it looks fantastic on my NC20 skin. No orangey effect, it just looks like the sun hit me in all the right places. It's pigmented, but not overly so, and it just compliments the face and makes me look like a slightly tanned goddess.

I could care less about the chocolate scent, but if you're wondering if it really smells like cocoa, it does. Not a selling point for me, but not enough to deter me from using and loving this awesome product.