Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
Too faced chocolate soleilChocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

4.4

Love this bronzer! Very easy to blend and smells amazing!

I know many people love the smell of this but I'm not a fan. I'm not a fan of anything fragrant on my face even if it's natural. That aside its a beautiful bronzer. I have no complaints

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I rarely ever give products for the face glowing reviews. I am usually on the fence about the product for a while before I either get rid of it or grow to love it. I loved this product instantly, and will probably purchase this forever!
My skin: NC30, normal skin type
My uses for the product: defining/light contouring, natural darkening of skin
The product: shows up as a greyish brown when swatched on my hand, but looks warmer on the skin. Previously I had used this limited edition MAC bronzer that had strong golden undertones. I realized recently as I was finishing it up that it was a little orange looking at times and did NOT work as a defining product powder. At best it worked as a blush. I use this on my face either on my cheekbones or under it. It is marketed as a bronzer but it works as a contour for warmer tones. Looks natural and gives a warm, well-made up face look with minimal effort because it's so blendable. It smells good but not too strong. Lasted about 11 hours with Urban Decay setting spray

on 1/12/2016 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this bronzer. It suits my skin perfectly, it warms it up, it lasts all day, looks natural and it is very flattering. It also smells amazinggg!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Holygrail product! I have this & the milk chocolate! I will continue to repruchase this as long as another one comes far greater than this. I mean seriously, need I say more this product is LOVE!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

My new Holy Grail for a Matte powder contour. Holy Moly that's all I can say. I use the Dark Chocolate bronzer and it smells delicious but it is the best I have used to date. I'm all about bargaining and I have to say E.L.F has a matte bronzer that could potentially be a dupe but the powder on the Too Faced Dark Chocolate bronzer is so much more finely milled and glides on so nicely given that perfect chiseled Adele contour. I use the Younique Beachfront bronzer on top if I want a shimmer but I'm in love with this bronzer. I have already ordered one for my daughter and will definitely purchase again. Way to go Too Faced. The original Chocolate Solei wasn't quite dark enough for my tan Hispanic skin tones even though I fall on the lighter side it just wasn't deep enough. Problem solved with Dark Chocolate. Definitely worth the price.

on 12/21/2015 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this in the sample size from Sephora as a 100 point perk. I was looking for something to replace my beloved Cover Girl TruBlend Minerals Powder in Tawny which is my ideal contouring/bronzing powder for my olive/yellow under-toned light skin. This comes close. It's very pigmented and a little goes a long way. The scent is exactly like the hot chocolate packets with marshmallows! Delicious. I'll probably buy full size if I can't find a better dupe for my CG Minerals in Tawny.

My ultimate HG bronzer! I got two things to say about this product.

First, the packaging. I bought the travel size since I was a bit skeptical at first, but even that has a really pretty packaging. The mirror might be a bit small, but it'll do. The outer packaging is black compact with golden linings on it, very pretty. Second, the formula. Oh my God, this bronzer smells like chocolate chip cookies and I just want to eat it up! On the palette it looks completely matte, and it doesn't look muddy or orangey or dirty on the cheeks. I use the Real Techniques contour brush from their core collection and lemme just say, the bronzer looks BEAUTIFUL on my cheeks and it gives that Blake Lively-ish sunkissed look without making you seem overtanned. You can also do a soft contour with this bronzer if you're inclined.

I've hit pan on this bronzer and I'm deffo really sad :( I'm definitely going to buy another when I run out sometime soon.

on 12/9/2015 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I LOVE THIS BRONZER. I have it in the medium to dark (the original?) and I am about an NC40 in MAC. I feel like I need to use this every time I put on makeup. Creates the perfect natural contour without looking like I have a stark line on my face. Super blendable, pigmented, a little goes a long way, perfect neutral undertoned brown plus it smells like chocolate. I thought it was pretty expensive but I've had it for almost 2 years and I haven't hit pan (I can see the rings from the pan underneath so I assume it'll be soon) so pretty good value would repurchase.

on 11/23/2015 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I just recently purchased this bronzer in the dark chocolate shade and love it. The perfect shade of tan. This is matte but is not drying. Does not make you look orange or muddy. Cute packaging and the price is reasonable. Blends nicely and highly pigmented so you will not need a lot on your brush.