Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
Too faced chocolate soleilChocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

4.4

This bronzer is perfection. The smells, color, pigmentation, packaging, and everything!
This warm shade bronzer is the perfect color for bronzing my medium skin, not too cool or too orange, just perfect. And you can build up the color too!

on 7/3/2017 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this bronzer! It is my HG of all bronzers! It's so buttery and smooth. Easy to blend, buildable and long lasting. I have a NC42 tan yellow undertone skin and it's perfect! I can do a settle bronze or a sharp contour. Have rebought about 4 times and will definitely keep doing it.

on 6/8/2017 7:08:00 AM

I actually hate this bronzer ! I keep trying to make it work because everyone raves about it and loves it but it just looks muddy and patchy on me no matter what and it does not last through the day !!! Back to my bars Laguna bronzer I go.

on 6/4/2017 6:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

My very first impression of this product is its scent, it smells SO good ~ I have high hope for this bronzer but it is not pigmented enough for my light-medium skintone. However, it is buildable, which is a pro for beginners. It can also be used as a blush and it might be too orange for a contour. It is also long-lasting. I woukd definitely repurchase it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love the colour of this bronzer for contouring, however i find it to be muddy on the skin after a while. For some reason, on my skin it just doesnt really last. I won't be repurchasing this product when finished

on 4/18/2017 10:47:00 AM

good shade for NC 20-25 for both bronzing and contouring. cute, pretty sturdy packaging. If it didnt have the strong coconut scent, it would probably not break me out painfully. returned.

on 1/29/2017 3:20:00 PM

I like the smell, I like the color and the packaging. you must try it if you have medium skin

on 11/13/2016 4:13:00 PM

I'be been looking for the perfect bronzer for a LONG time. My criteria were:

-Dark enough for my medium/neutral skin tone
-Fully matte
-Not at all orange
-Blendable

This does all of that plus has super cute packaging and smells like chocolate. I use this with my IT Cosmetics Airbrush Essential Bronzer Brush #114 and it's heavenly. HG status.

on 11/9/2016 9:31:00 PM

Love love love, I apply with a foundation brush and use it as more of a contour, it's great

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love the Milk Chocolate soleil, it gives such a nice warmth to my skin (I am an NC25), but this one {Chocolate}, i really am not a fan of, i feel like it's too dark for an all over warmth/bronzing, it doesn't blend well and its super blotchy. I am surprised because literally everyone raves about it here and on youtube, so i don't know why it didn't work for me. But i do LOVE the Milk Chocolate one.