Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - Fabulous Fig [DISCONTINUED]

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick  - Fabulous Fig [DISCONTINUED]
Super Lustrous Lipstick  - Fabulous Fig [DISCONTINUED]Super Lustrous Lipstick  - Fabulous Fig [DISCONTINUED]Revlon Matte Lipstick in Fabulous Fig

4.5

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Love the quality of the lipstick. FF looks like a better & brighter version of my natural lip color. Very nice.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Big fan of Revlon matte lippies here-- and this shade is the most versatile for me. Fab Fig is a brownish-rosy-red, a softer version of MAC Viva Glam I, and would work on cool or warm complexions easily. True reds tend to look "hard" on me as I hurtle toward 40, but this shade is autumnal, cozy, and inviting. I just love how the finish is super-matte but the feel is light and not at all drying. Bravo!

on 6/19/2009 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

beautiful warm red. goes on a little blotchy at times but it's super easy to fix and work with. stays matte (hence the name of the collection) but doesnt feel drying to my lips (then again, my lips never feel dry...).

it' stays on a suprising long time without fading or bleeding.

on 3/6/2009 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

yay! I was finally able to find the matte fig l/s...seems that fig and cocoa craving are hard to find. Longs had a 50% sale so what I great deal. A sophisticated browned-red that's not dark or muddy. Just a great lipstick overall!

on 2/12/2009 11:07:00 PM

Perfect color!!! I can rarely wear darker colors definately not in the red family but this color looks sooooo sooo so good. The person below who described as sepia was pretty accurate. Dark brownish reddish...something. Just beautiful on my fair to med skin, golden hair lt brown eyes. Texture, look and lasting power is incredible for the price especial;ly!!!

on 12/5/2008 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

Can I just tell you about the wonderful quality of these?? I've always loved matte lipsticks, and I liked MAC's mattes but have found them a little thick. Revlon colours on with just the right amount of 'crayon' feel - but is completely weightless. I adore that particular texture - as well as the sexy matte black/brushed silver case that closes ever-so-tightly.

Not sure how this Matte version of Fabulous Fig compares to the Colorstay of the same name. They seem near enough under flourescent drugstore lighting! The Matte FF shade looked brownish to me in the tube, but became more of a cool sepia with purple undertones once I put it on. Terrific quality, want more colours!