Uploaded by Dow

package quality

price range

Reviews

Nov/03/2010

I can't wear true red shades, they just look too bright and strange against my skin tone. This is a more wearable red for me, darker than a true red but it works well. The formula was surprisingly moist and long lasting considering I am the kind of person who wears neutral lipsticks because I can't get the colour to stay. I did not think I would really like matte lipstick but I seem to …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (957 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

EyesGray

Oct/15/2010

I love matte lipsticks, and in my neck of the woods this has been discontinued. Good thing I got backups. This looks darker in the tube, but it goes on as a nice brownish red, not too glam. I love how the case is matte, and it smells nice, too. Why don't makeup companies want to make matte lipsticks? So annoying.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3500 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

Oct/03/2010

I am so surprised by the quality of this lipstick! I've been really loving the new Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last matte lipsticks lately, so I thought I would give these Revlon ones a try since everyone has been going on and on about the texture. And believe me, it does not disappoint! These are way more moisturizing and creamy! Even though they are highly pigmented, they don't dry …Read more

About reviewer (312 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Other

EyesBlack

2.0
fromjlew

Sep/22/2010

I have to agree with derestwaya exactly! This color looks nice in the package, but when I put it on I get a light brown orange color ( SOOO not flattering ). There is no hint of red whatsoever. I can see where it would look good on someone maybe, but just not me. Glad I bought it at Walmart for only 5 bucks...saved the receipt...cause it's goin' back!

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBlue

Jun/01/2010

This is a perfect red/brown matte lipstick -- when I have worn this, I have been asked if it is Dior or YSL -- and the dropped jaws when you tell people it's Revlon is priceless.

This is a color which I wear a lot in fall/winter -- but if you tan this is a totally usable color with some pink blush and this lippie as a stain.. it is magnificent.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (945 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

Jun/01/2010

This is a really great color. Red with a hint of brown. Not too much where It looks really brown, just right. The pigmentation is great, It doesn't seem ds. Staying power is good, lasts a long time without having to reapply. I bought one for my mom as well and she wears It all the time.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (426 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Other

May/31/2010

Revlon is one of my favorite brands. Their color selection is brilliant and the quality is unbeatable---I'm not even qualifying with "in the price range." This is another beautiful color. Subdued and sophisticated. Revlon's Matte lipsticks really hold up without the yucky feeling of the long lasting lip colors.

About reviewer (247 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrown

EyesBlue

Feb/27/2010

I really like this colour - a beautiful terracotta red, it is good for everyday wear; it is not too bright a red nor too dark and dramatic.

I usually like to wear this with a golden or light brown on my eyelids. It is creamy, and it is truly matte, which is nice. I like this consistency and it generally seems to last as good as any other lipstick, so the staying power for me is fine …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (28 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

3.0

Jan/25/2010

Im still on the fence about this color. It shows up a very bold orangy-brown on me. My husband said it looks nice but i don't care for it. I love the consistancy & coverage but just not the color.
Edit: gave it one more lippie because it has grown on me the past fall/winter months. As long as i sheer it out over balm it looks really nice. Its also a descent dupe for MAC Del Rio.

About reviewer (734 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

fromnatiev

Jan/19/2010

I am so glad I read the reviews on this color. I actually had purchased the Wine Not in this line, because the color looked so pretty. However I exchanged it after reading the reviews from the other fair ladies. As others have mentioned this a beautiful reddish brown color, perfect for daytime. Even though this is a matte lipstick, I don't find it drying on my lips.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure