Coty Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder

Coty Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder
Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder Coty airspun loose powder (NEW pkg.)Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder

4.3

on 1/16/2009 1:34:00 PM

Was desperately in need of powder and went for a quick fix....forgot how much I love this stuff! Makes me look airbrushed! Yes, the packaging can be a pain but I made it easier by punching holes in the plastic overlay with a nail. It's kind of a makeshift sifter. I personally love the scent as well.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I like the product but it makes me headache because of the smell, it’s a good product for iluminating and matifying

I took away a lippie because of the cheap packaging... BUT this powder is the best I've tried. It's 9pm and I have a completely matte face... Even after working a sweaty 8 hour shift. No joke. Huge difference from the cheap stuff I always used to use - I guess that means I can ditch the "purse powder" idea because I won't need to touch this stuff up, it lasts all day. I also noticed that my undereye area concealer did not crease at all. Incredible. It set perfectly with this powder. Poreless finish too. I wasn't sure about the scent at first, but now I love it. It's a vintage powder scent. This is definitely a holy grail face powder. I can't see myself ever using anything else now. I plan on recommending it to everyone.

on 5/30/2018 12:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is by far the best powder ive ever used. It goes on a like a dream with my mac face and body foundation! It makes my foundation last longer and the finish is just natural almost like second skin. The only down side is yes you guessed it the AWFUL SMELL it reminds me of my grandma’s powder back in the day. Overall I love it! One tub will definitely last you ages. Will defi

Let me just start by saying that this powder is great! I was recommended it by a friend, and I am so glad that I bought it. There's a lot of product so you get a lot of bang for your buck. Upon opening the product I did notice that there was a perfume smell that reminded me some of an elderly lady but it goes away in time. I'm a huge fan of the puff that comes with the powder, it's great to set your make up with. This product is especially good for baking, and for $5.97 you can't get much better. Like any loose powder there can be quite a mess. Before using it on my face I put some on my hand to swatch the shade and I was amazed by the coverage of it, quite a bit of coverage for a loose powder. I was hoping that it would live up to the hype that the youtube beauty gurus give.. and it DID! Love this product and I believe it will be my new powder routine!

on 3/11/2017 10:29:00 PM

I love this powder. I don't use it for my whole face but I use it just under my eyes and on my eyelids. This powder is super cheap (not the best ingredients) but worth it.

on 2/7/2017 3:55:00 PM

I bought this powder off amazon as I was looking for a translucent loose powder that wouldn't make me look orange. This powder is a true translucent and is one of the first i've found that doesn't make me orange. For $19 you do get a lot of product. It is 2.3 oz and it will last me quite a while. A little goes a long way. I was hoping this would be good for baking my under eye concealer but it seems to get a little bit cakey and dry on my undereyes when i have tried to bake with it. But i do like it a lot for setting my foundation overall. Keeps my oily t-zone matte pretty well all day. I don't usually use the puffs that come included with powders but I have been using the puff that comes with it and I like it. I use the puff to apply the powder lightly all over my face and neck then use a powder brush to blend it in. I will keep using this product and plan to try it with different concealers for baking my undereyes

on 9/18/2016 2:06:00 AM

I got mine in the variant Translucent Extra Coverage. I bought this as cheaper alternative to the Ben Nye Banana and RCMA No Color Powder. Both of which I already own. I just want to test if this Coty powder lives up to the hype after I saw Patrick Starr raving about it on YouTube. This Coty Airspun has 2.3 oz of product and for the price, it's totally justifiable. Side note: I love Patrick since he's Filipino and is very talented with makeup.

The main ingredient int this powder Talc which does not surprise me since it's an inexpensive filler for makeup in powder form. The mattifying effect of this powder is mainly attributed by the talc in its ingredient. I should say this is a good alternative to other oil-control setting powders but I will not use this to blot my face since it leaves a thick beige cast on areas I blotted.

MAJOR TURN OFF: the scent of the powder! I find the smell too strong. I left the container open overnight for 3 straight days in an attempt get rid of the smell but it just clings on to the product. This is nice to have but definitely not a must have. I will stick to my RCMA No Color Powder because the bottle packs 3 oz of product which will probably last me a couple of years.

on 8/11/2016 7:37:00 PM

This is one of the few loose powders I own and I have the translucent powder. Not translucent extra coverage.
Yes the scent is strong but I like it as it remind me of old time makeup, vintage like stuff. And it does have a nice finish to it. It's a lot of product in the packaging so it'll last a real long time. If only there was a compact version then it'd practically be the only powder I'd buy.

on 5/10/2016 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is my first loose powder I ever use, so I can't compare it to anything. I couldn't decide whether or not I should buy this one or the Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Powder or what ever it's called, but since the LM one is 49 dollars here in Sweden and I could get the Coty Airspun off Ebay for less than 20 I thought I'd try that first.

I don't really know why there's 2 different packagings, I got one who's like a tree box where you pull the "lid" off and poor the powder into that, but I've seen there's a plastic kind of packaging to which I will try to purchase next time. I am not the biggest fan of this packaging, it was a thin plastic top on the powder you had to puncture to get the powder out, which is kinda messy. I sometimes forget that there's powder in the lid and I put it on, which results in powder everywhere.

The product itself I'm really satisfied with though. I use it for baking under my eyes, on my jaws and a bit on my nose. Then I apply it all over my face, and I think it looks great. Some days it can look kinda dry under the eyes, but that's when I've been wearing it for a longer time. I feel like it's starting to look a bit worse under my eyes after about 7 hours, but it doesn't look horrible or anything. I don't have a problem with being shiny, but I feel like this would mattify any oily face very well. One complain I have is the smell.... It smells really strong and like an old lady, I think I'll go for the fragrance free next time ;)