Lancôme Dual Finish Versatile Powder Makeup

Lancôme Dual Finish Versatile Powder Makeup

4.5

on 5/24/2005 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Love it. Very pretty finish that wears well without caking, etc. Love the gentle scent. Very pretty and great colors too.

I love a matte look and have probably tried every product out there. I can't stand liquid foundation (no matter how thin you apply it.) I have been using Dual Finish (Matt Bisque II) for ages now and it makes my not-so-flawless skin look flawless. Most friends think I don't wear foundation or powder. I keep looking to see what is out there as far as a matte-look powder/foundation and have found nothing to equal this. My only complaint (and the only reason I'm still looking elsewhere) is the cost. I think it's outragiously expensive...$39.50 not including tax. BUT I'm still using it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

love this powder...my color is porcelaine delicate # 1...looks pretty with my fair pink complexion...smells so pretty!

on 7/5/2004 1:15:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I used this years ago in high school and college ... then forgot about it. What I wanted was a Lancme foundation (because I'm sold on their Adaptive which I use in Balanced Nu 4 W without a tan and in Balanced Beige 4 W with a self tanner) in stick form so when I'm doing something like sailing all day and then want to apply makeup for the follow-on activities in the evening, I don't have to cart around a bottle of foundation. Lancme doesn't have foundation in a stick and then I remembered good old Dual Finish. I have on their medium self tanner right now and wanted the Dual Finish to work with my current color. We chose it in Matte Honey III (C); I'm an MMM brunette and this is the perfect color. I like that I can apply foundation on the go but also that it is so versatile. For moderate to full coverage you can apply it with the sponge over moisturizer; for more sheer coverage you use the pink puff. for maximum coverage use the dampened sponge; for polished perfection wear it try over a matching foundation. You can use the sponge at home and then take along the pink puff for travel.

on 2/7/2004 7:58:00 PM

I love this Lancome product! I've been using it for years. I find it very versatile, and consistent. I have acne prone skin and it doesn't break me out. The oil in it is just enough for me when my skin gets really dry.
However, during the winter I use it over my foundation. In the Summer, I get the Matte Honey and wear it alone. It gives my skin a great, flawless, complexion, when I'm tan. (yes, I still tan!)People always comment on my skin.

However, I brush in on. I have never used it wet. I do use the puff provided to dab onto any red zits I might have. It covers well. Then I brush the rest all over. The scent doesn't bother me at all and I am really sensitive to strong smells.

on 5/28/2003 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Happy to have discovered this...my color is Porcelaine Delicate I...looks pretty with my fair complexion with pink tones...smells so nice...