NYC New York Color Smooth Skin Loose Face Powder - Translucent

Smooth Skin Loose Face Powder - TranslucentNYC Smooth Skin Loose Face Powder

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i used to use laura mercier...never again! nyc is great quality at a fraction of the price. plus it is much easier to come by! my only gripe is the packaging, which is messy, and the applicator is substandard. but at the money i saved by buying this...i think i can spring for a better applicator. ;) highly reccommend!

on 9/20/2003 11:09:00 PM

omigod I love this powder its so phenomenal and works wonders for such a little price! THis is Holy Grail Ladies I will continue to repurchase again and again

on 9/16/2003 10:51:00 AM

This stuff is great! Don't think I would ever have purchased this without seeing all the rec's from MUA members. (NYC products look kinda cheap...and remind me of those days of Wet N'Wild in Jr. High.) But, this is by far the best drugstore powder I have found. It has a great smooth texture, and is wonderful at getting rid of any shine problems! I will definitely be repurchasing this.

on 8/30/2003 6:37:00 AM

Honest to God--without seeing so many good reviews from MuA members and also from Paula Begoun's cosmetics reviews, I don't think I will EVER set my eyes on this dirt cheap loose powder !! I have used Bobbi Brown, QUO( both are too grainy)Clinique ( fine texture, but can't find exact color match) Lancome ( fine texture but poor oil absorbing ability )Cover girl ( the worst transluscent powder--it looks quite patchy on my face),and I was just about giving up finding the right loose powder before I found this holy grail. The color looks quite natural( not scary white), the granule is fine and it controls oil like nobody's business, plus it is dirt cheap. It is perfect for touch-up during the day--Seriously, what else can you ask from a loose powder?!

on 6/13/2003 11:03:00 PM

I love this powder!! It makes my skin look flawless. I bought 2 a light color to use now and a darker one to use after I tan. The reason why I gave it a 4 is cause I think I'm breaking out cause of this. Obvousily it ain't stopping me from using it :-\.

UDATE This is definitely going up for swap/raok. I tried to work with this cause its such a great powder but this is the cause for my skin breaking out :( continued >>

on 5/18/2003 11:57:00 PM

HUGE, Gigantic Rave!!!!!
I have finally found the product of my dreams. Had I knew that NYC was so wonderful we would have gotten married along time ago. (LOL) I am a virgin no more (LOL) This is the best powder ever and the price is dirt cheap. I was considering purchasing MAC's Blot or pressed or loose powder but not anymore. I have found my HOLY GRAIL. After I put this on I was like DAMMMM (excuse the langauge) I look good. Flawless, even skin tone and glowing. I couldn't believe it. Listen, if you don't have it .....please run, no I mean fly out to your nearest KMART, Target or Walgreens and purchase this NOW!!!!!! Everytime I pass a mirror I'm like WOW!!! I can't wait until tomorow when I get to put it on again.

on 5/12/2003 9:56:00 PM

I bought this powder on the recommendations of MUAers. I have to say it is just an okay powder IMHO. I bought this before the pressed powder in translucent(see review, I LOVE it)because I couldn't find the pressed in the same shade. I much prefer my SK loose powder or my beloved BE Mineral Veil, but for the price, I can't complain too much.