e.l.f. Cosmetics Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter

e.l.f. Cosmetics Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter

3.4

Highlight Ingredient: Aqua(Water), Isododecane, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/Dimethicone, Synthetic Beeswax, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Green Tea Extract, Caffeine, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone May Contain: Iron Oxides(CI 77891, CI 77892, CI 77899), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Concealer Ingredients: Aqua(Water), Caprylic/Caprictri Glycerides, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Sodium Acrylate/Acryldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadeane, Polysorbate 80, Behenyl Alcohol, Mica, Dimethicone, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Xathan Gum, Chamomile Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone. May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 1/15/2014 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I had an allergic reaction this concealer. I don't have sensitive skin or have ever had a reaction to any other makeup product before. Threw it away

on 9/29/2013 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Highlighter and concealer suck :(

on 9/28/2013 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE this undereye concealer. it had really good coverage while still being brightening and not at all heavy. it's thin and does not crease but it really does cover very well. I like the highlight too as it's really sheer so it doesn't come off super white, but brightens really well. the only down side is it's hard to get all the product out of the tube with the doe foot applicator. I literally buy about 5 of these at a time because I use them daily. maybe my favorite elf product!

With this product you get a little more than what you pay for. Sure the concealer isn't maximum coverage, but what do you expect for $3? The concealer is medium coverage, which is fine unless your under eye circles are horrible.

I enjoy this product a lot. The concealer is a bit yellow and thin but I put on ELF studio concealer which was too pink for me on before this product. The two, pink and yellow, even out to a perfect nc20 shade. And the formula together covers my dark circles. And I love love love the highlighter, it brightened up my whole face. I wish it came in a separate bigger tube, I'm obsessed with it. Only thing is that it clogs of my pores easy. I don't break out but I got a few black heads under my eye bags just after a week up using it. I have good skin care so that doesn't bother me much so I will be buying this again.

on 8/25/2013 8:54:00 PM

I have dark circles and it can take a pretty "strong" concealer to cover those circles. I wanted to try this b/c of the highlighter, but it didn't make a difference. I think if you don't have really dark circles this product maybe just for you!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I will forever have dark circles and this makes a big difference. I use it before I put on my mineral powder and it gives a great refreshed look. Would absolutely but this again

on 8/20/2013 1:55:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

An impulse buy at TJMaxx, The concealer had so-so coverage I felt it would crease with time, the highlighter was okay, has some microglitter in it.
Then I read a review on "Beautypedia here's the quote "Both formulas contain sensitizing preservatives not recommended for use in leave-on products. They definitely pose a risk of irritating delicate skin around the eyes."
I tossed it.

on 8/9/2013 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I'm pleasantly surprised with this product! I was really just interested in the highlighter side, but I figured for $3 for both it was okay. Cover Girl Fresh Complexion has been my HG concealer for years, and while this concealer wasn't bad, I found that it was a bit more sheer at covering under eye circles compared to CG. The consistency was very thin and the liquid didn't seem very pigmented, but the coverage was decent! Now on to the highlighter.. Love! I don't think this is overly "glittery" at all. It reminds me of E.L.F's HD Studio Powder but in liquid form. After trying E.L.F's Shimmering Facial Whip in Lilac Petal, I was excited to finally try a highlighter that was just plain white. I felt that with Lilac Petal, it didn't look very natural and that the pink was so frosty and pigmented that it didn't look like a normal highlight. I dabbed some of the highlighter on the back of my hand and then used my small E.L.F stipple brush to apply. It gives such a nice natural glow if blended well. I have no complaints about this product except I wish they sold full size tubes of each product separately so I wouldn't go through them so fast!

on 7/30/2013 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is such a neat little product. The concealer is average in its capacity. It is a decent texture, but I feel like it could be a little heavier for better coverage, but this is decent and covers my acne marks as well as dark circles,-- so if it covers my dark spots it can probably conceal most skin imperfections lol.

What i really LOVE about this concealer, and what truly sets it apart is the highlighter on the reverse side. This highlighter is SUCH a dupe for the much more expensive MAC strobe cream. I love it. I don't use it down my eyes, however sometimes I will put it over my foundation from my nose up to my t-zone, and then a little on my cheeks, and it gives a beautiful healthy glow. And I cannot stress enough, how much it resembles strobe cream lol.

I love the highlighter. It is such a neat feature. And the fact you get that and also a concealer for a bargain price of $3 definitely makes it worth it for everyone to try at least once.

Popular Eyes Products