Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte - Fetish Pink #8

4.2

First of all, such beautiful packaging. Second of all this lipstick is a really pretty vivid barbie pink. I like the color however, the staying power is horrible on me. I like the colour that first goes on but then it fades into a fuschia stain on my lips. It's also not very hydrating, which is fine. The scent is like a watermelon scent which is nice. Probably won't be buying any of these lipsticks again.

when i first applied this on my lips, i thought it was a little too much for my skin tone. i've learned to just dab the lipstick onto my lips to give me that perfect touch of hot pink that i can wear on a day to day basis! i love the formula of this lipstick. very smooth and the colour stays on for a long time. the packaging is so pretty too! the first time i bought this lipstick, i tried it on twice and then i lost it! it was worth replacing though.

LOVE this lipstick!! I just dab it on and it is a perfect pink color that lasts forever - absolutely perfect!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a great pink lipstick but I wouldn't buy it again. I found that you can get the EXACT same shade by mixing #7 Lingerie Pink with #10 Provocative Pink.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is a beautiful lipstick from the packaging to the product inside and It smells amazing--like green tea! It has very luxurious packaging and my favorite lipstick to date. I was a little disappointed that the mirror on the end scratches so easily. I can't use mine anymore. The color pigment glides on as-is. What you see is what you get on your lips. Fetish Pink, I love it and it works on my Asian skin tone. It doesn't chap, hope not for this price, moisturizing, but not exactly long lasting. It's other features make up for that though. I forget how much I paid but duty free at the airport I saw them for selling a package of 2 a ~$22CDN each after conversion. What a deal.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

OMG i found my HG lipstick...i bought this one and pink caress...but this turns out to be my favorite of all my lipsticks...im nc 35 in mac sff with yellow undertones and yet this product still flatters me...the SA recommended this one for me and im so loving it...love the packaging with mirror on top but its kinda heavy...oh well i can bear with that though coz the color is so gorgeous plus the spf 15 your gonna get...if your gonna purchase this one try them first in the counter coz its quite pricey...i will definitely purchase this one again when i ran out...

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

My second volupte purchace and not my last lol
Love this bright pink for evenings and when I want to pop.
Texture is amazing and conditioning.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is one of my all time favorite lipsticks. Wonderful satin creamy formula that lasts and lasts. The color is a little too bright for my lighter skin but I just put a bronzer on and it looks great!! Glam packaging is also a real treat. Worth every penny!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Gorgeous creamy opaque pastel pink (love the texture of this) It's a really perfect ice cream-pink, but on my skin NC20 it does go on a bit too cool to be flattering, I can see the lilac undertone once it's on my lips which are kind of naturally coral i guess. I wouldn't particularly recommend this to people with yellow undertones (unless you're tan!). That said, I wear it. Finally, the packaging is absolutely GORGEOUS.

i was fortunate enough to receive this in a swap, as they are quite expensive [$34]. this is a cool tone creamy opaque barbie pink. it's very "out there." with colors like these i find that the best way to wear them is sheered down with a gloss on top. i do like the fact that this has spf 15 built in. the packaging is pretty heavy and somewhat decadent. i don't like the smell of these at all. it's a little too floral for my tastes. fortunately the smell goes away when you top it off with a gloss. i probably would not actually purchase this as it is quite expensive. plus, i've found a other more wearable and less expensive lipsticks to fulfill my babydoll pink lip desires [mac's realdoll & nars roman holiday].