Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner

Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner
Tea Tree Tingle ConditionerTrader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Shampoo & Conditioner

4.3

Ingredients (*=Organic): Water, *Tea Tree Oil, *Peppermint Oil, *Eucalyptus Oil, *Nettle Oil, *Thyme Oil, Birch Leaf Oil, *Chamomile Oil, *Clary, *Coltsfoot Leave, *Yarrow Oil, *Mallow, *Horsetail Oil, *Soybean Protein, Cetyl Alcohol (Plant Derived), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Trace Minerals, Citric Acid (Corn), Sodium Hydroxymethglycinate, Grapefruit Seed (Citrus Derived)

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I use the Tea Tree Tingle shampoo once a week and co-wash with this 2-3 times per week. I'm a curly girl and this is perfect. My hair is soft and smells so good after! This gets rid of flakes in winter and calms itch. No irritating fragrance or dyes and the soy protein is awesome for my curls.

on 10/24/2013 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I just finished my first bottle and I will swing by TJ later to grab another. I like the fact that this conditioner doesn't contain parabens. It works like an average conditioner, nothing too special. It has cool, minty feeling on the scalp, but it won't get rid of dandruff. The price is super cheap, especially for something that isn't loaded with chemicals.

on 9/17/2013 8:43:00 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! I've been using this conditioner for about 6 months now with the matching shampoo (adore the shampoo too!) and my hair looks and feels soft and silky. I am starting CO washing this week and will be using this conditioner, I have no doubt it will work excellent.

Great for co-washing!!! It makes hair clean, moisturized, and manageable. You cant really ask for more.

on 7/17/2013 9:38:00 PM

Crap crap crap. That's all I can say. The shampoo that goes with this dries your hair out like crazy and this conditioner does nothing to reverse it. It doesn't "tingle", it doesn't help dandruff, it doesn't smooth hair or make it more manageable, it's just like rubbing lotion in your hair and rinsing it out. Actually, that may be a better idea than using this crap.

on 4/28/2013 12:46:00 AM

Where have you been all my life? This conditioner smells heavenly, makes my hair silky soft and definitely delivers on price. I have been converted!

on 3/25/2013 2:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I hate this stuff!!! Personally I'm not a fan of tea tree smell (not why I gave it one star though because i tried it regardless knowing it would smell like tea tree) it gets one star because it barely moisturized my dry hair and striped a lot of the dyed color. If you have color treated hair do not use this!!

on 2/21/2013 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is an extremely unimpressive conditioner, but an amazing product for co-washing! I use this in between washing, followed by a small amount of leave in conditioner, and am very pleased with the results.

I love this conditioner! I currently have it paired with the TJ Balanced Moisturizing Nourish Spa Shampoo, but will be switching to the tea tree tingle shampoo once I use it all. I have tried a lot of natural conditioners ranging up to $30 a bottle and so far I like this one the best! It is really light, but still leaves my hair soft unlike most other light natural conditioners. I love the smell too and it refreshes your senses, but doesn't really tingle. This is by far the best, especially for the price. Although if I could splurge, i would buy more LUSH hair products.

on 2/19/2013 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

Pros-
Cruelty Free
Good Ingredients
Cheap
Provides excellent slip (For reference, I have 3b curls)
Conditions hair well
Has a pleasant scent

Cons-
NONE!

Seriously, do yourself a favor and pick this stuff up. You will not regret it. This is a high quality conditioner being sold at a very reasonable price.