Pixi Lip Blush

Pixi Lip Blush
Lip BlushLip BlushLip Blush

on 11/1/2008 6:46:00 AM

completely obsessed with this product. I bought it yesterday in PURITY, its is perfect. seriously. its a stain that stays on forever, but is easily removed with makeup remover so you dont end up with stained lips for the rest of your life. the applicator is wonderful its just like using a marker. but it comes out of the tip at the right amount, so you can adjust. I also like that it goes on matte, you can put a shimmery gloss over it you want and create your own color. I like my lipstick matte so its great for me just the way it is. I dont even mind the price, I have spent plenty more than 18 on lipstick I only wore once! so something I will wear daily seems like a steal to me!! Im going to go and buy the other colors today, yay!!

on 10/24/2008 10:19:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have never seen anything like this. The name may fool you, but it's a lip stain with a felt tip like applicator. I bought this in the color called 'Happiness.' I was very excited to use this so I put it on before I went to bed. I know that is strange, but that is when I had time time to play with it. And in the morning it was still there and perfect. After my shower it had come off a little bit but I reapplied it and when out for the day. This stuff LASTS. Usually you have to compromise when you have a lip stain. You get longer color but it's drying. Well, I put this on and then some simple chap stick over it and it was just fine. No dry lips at all. The color is vibrant, and the felt like tip makes it easy to apply. The only thing is, it is a little pricey at $18. But I can't deal with that because it is a wonderful product!