benefit Cosmetics HOOLA

benefit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

on 2/2/2018 8:27:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

I have pretty fair skin and this bronzer just looked too warm on me. Very muddy, even when applying a very subtle amount. I think I will stick with my ABH in fawn or Kevyn Aucoin’s medium.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Not recommended for yellow skin tones, looks ridiculously pink on my skin. Yellow/olive people go and buy Bahama mama by the balm.

on 1/23/2018 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is definitely over priced but I love how this bronzer looks on me. Plus there’s no sparkles or glitter. This even looks great as eyeshadow. Just wish it was cheaper.

on 1/23/2018 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Amazing and my essential bronzer! its not too harsh, it gives you a natural, sunkissed look... the brush it comes with sucks but it's cute, the name, packaging, everything about this product is so cute

on 1/19/2018 6:33:00 AM

Hate benefits high prices but this bronzer is worth the splurge. Blends out very easily. Love the colour, I guess this should work for a lot of skin tones. I'm quite pale, but this doesn't look muddy or 'too much' on me. I've been using this product past 3 years (lol shame on my right) and it's still pigmented, still blends out nicely and I still love it. When I finally hit pan, I'll 100% repurchase.

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Love it!! The color is very natural. works on lots of skin tone

on 1/15/2018 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a better contour than bronzer on my neutral N25 skin tone...its very matte, and long lasting on my combo skin. It's very similar to Bahama Mama by TheBalm, just seems a tad more red undertoned. I do like this product, but it's not HG, and if I lost it I don't think I would run out and buy it (maybe the $15 travel size)... I have alot of other products that produce the same overall result, that are more pleasing to the eye in luxe packaging. but I definitely recommend it, and suggest getting the travel size at Ulta or Sephora.

on 1/14/2018 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Great 😊pleased with the product it’s amazing but if u put to much on u look like an orange 🎃😡I would buy again x

This is my all-time favorite bronzer! I have a full-sized one and a travel sized one so I always have it with me.
I'm super pale and yet it still looks natural for contouring. I don't use the brush it comes with and generally have always just tossed it aside, but not much to be expected for coming in a small box.
Overall, I love this product!

on 11/28/2017 6:57:00 PM