4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

May/06/2002

First, a rave about this product. Unlike most of the reviews I read, I LOVED the package! I thought it was adorable! And the color was great! They also gave you a lot of product. Now for the bad part. The brush they gave was TERRIBLE. It was too big and didn't pick up even amounts of color. So I used a different brush. It looked better, but the powder just doesn't go on …Read more

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age

1.0

Apr/11/2002

Ugh, I hated this product. It had the worst smell and the brush was awful! The bristles are too hard and when applying the stinky powder to your cheeks, it streaks and looks like dirt. I hated everything about it. Including the annoying cardboard packaging. LOVE BeneFit, HATE Hoola!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (112 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Other

HairBlond

EyesGreen

Feb/14/2002

I really have mixed feelings about this product. On the positive side, the color is truly very natural and flattering for my yellow based medium skintone. I absolutely hate the packaging and the stiff brush that comes with it. The brush tends to pick up too much product due to the small size and makes application streaky and muddy looking. I get much better results pairing this with Bobbi …Read more

About reviewer (14 reviews)

fromgdaggy

Feb/05/2002

I really liked the brown matte color. Very natural, however, you must blend in well in order to avoid a streaky/dirty look. The price is not bad considering the amount of product. Cute packaging, but not very practical. The cardboard container is not very protective and opens easily. The brush is very cute works and much better than a puff....however a good powder/blush brush works best.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

Nov/08/2001

Messy, but perfect colour. The powder breaks up easily and i have to put an elastic around the package to carry it in my purse. Goes on dirty and streaky at first but when I blend it it is the perfect tan colour, not too orange or pink, gorgeous natural tan.

About reviewer (38 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal

HairBrunette

Sep/06/2001

I really like the color and ease of use of this! It does'nt have that orangey color to it on me. Gives a nice healthy glow to my face and looks great. I like that they include the PERFECT brush for this product with it as well. And it goes a long way :o)

About reviewer (153 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesHazel

2.0

Sep/05/2001

This made me look ugly, muddy, dirty and drowning in strage brown smears. I gave it away.

About reviewer (40 reviews)

HairSilver

EyesViolet

Aug/09/2001

I can't say I am very thrilled about this product. It is very hard to apply so you don't get that dirty look. It has no shimmer so it will look really natural if you do it carefully. It gives alot of tan look . A little goes a long way. I like using on my body with a really big brush. I wouldn't get this again though because it is such a pain to use.

About reviewer (4641 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Jul/29/2001

i'm a product junkie but i really liked this one....it gave me the look of a tan beauty and i was able to get a great shade all over my face....i even put some on my shoulders and chest

About reviewer (109 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination

HairBlack

EyesHazel

1.0

Jul/27/2001

i tried this at hudson's. looked really really cute and like it *might* actually work! boy was i ever wrong. it looked as if i had been rolling around in dirt! i put it on with a light hand and everything, very sparingly. i'm quite pale, so maybe that was the problem. if you can get this to work for you, congrats!

About reviewer (154 reviews)

Age