benefit Cosmetics HOOLA

benefit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

on 7/29/2001 8:16:00 PM

i'm a product junkie but i really liked this one....it gave me the look of a tan beauty and i was able to get a great shade all over my face....i even put some on my shoulders and chest

on 7/27/2001 10:51:00 PM

i tried this at hudson's. looked really really cute and like it *might* actually work! boy was i ever wrong. it looked as if i had been rolling around in dirt! i put it on with a light hand and everything, very sparingly. i'm quite pale, so maybe that was the problem. if you can get this to work for you, congrats!

on 7/17/2001 1:11:00 PM

After hearing so many raves, I decided to try this blush in Sephora. I have to say I was quite disappointed. The bronzer looks quite beautiful in the box, loved the smooth consistency and the unique square packaging. However, the color truly did not compliment my skin tone. I am a fair / medium Asian with slight yellow undertone and Hoola makes me look as if I have dirt smudged on my face. I also was not enamored by the narrow, rough blush brush included and the packaging did not seem to be sturdy enough for me. At the end of the makeover, I had to ask the Sephora MA to wipe it off my face. All those, with the price too!

on 6/26/2001 3:18:00 PM

I love this bronzer because it is the perfect no shimmer non-orange bronzer like most the others I have tried. It is a beautiful tawny brown that looks great on cool skintones. Definately a keeper, I just wish it was cheaper!

on 6/5/2001 2:47:00 PM

Great Product to make you look tanned. Its a beautiful color and the package is so cute