4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jan/14/2003

I love it! I didnt have any problems applying it, and i think the packaging is adorable. Maybe a smaller brush would have been better, but i didnt encounter any major issues. This was expensive for blush but it's worth it!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

3.0

Nov/13/2002

i tried this at a friends house so im not sure of the price. when i used it, it was hard to do because there was mostly crumbles. then another of one of my friends dropped it and the one who owned it got mad at her because it cost so much, and then she told me not to use the brush the HOOLA came with because it put way too much on. my advice, dont buy something that costs too much that you get …Read more

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (145 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

2.0

Aug/16/2002

This product crumbles like crazy. I thought I would try it, but all of the HOOLA's I found were crumbled. Thinking it was just that shipment at that store, I tried 2 other stores with the same results! I would never buy this item for fear of moving it the wrong way and having it become a BIG MESS!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinOther

Aug/16/2002

The BEST bronzer I have used. no orange, not heavy...it leaves a very natural 'tan' matte finish. Unless I am very tan, i skip the included brush and use a big powder brush to apply evenly. that way it is softer and less pigment gets on your skin. i use the packaged brush to dust my nose & forehead when i am already tan.

About reviewer (329 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

Aug/14/2002

I love the color of this bronzer. I'm fair-skinned, but it doesn't look fake on me. The packaging is cute, but I don't like the brush and my brick of powder broke in transit! But it goes on smooth and looks great!

About reviewer (9 reviews)

EyesBlue

fromD-Girl

Jul/30/2002

Hoola has been on my wishlist for a while and I was so happy when I was finally able to swap for it. This is a true brown bronzer (no shimmer, no orange). It looks very natural and stays on very well for a powder bronzer. The only drawback is that its too dark for most PPP. I have a medium skin tone and this is ideal for me. The brush is adorable, but it picks up too much color. I prefer a big …Read more

About reviewer (305 reviews)

HairBlack

fromKikiB

Jul/26/2002

I really like this bronzer! It's not orangey or red it's the perfect color brown with the perfect hint of glow. I use a cottonball to apply this too! I found a cottonball easiest to apply this with. Brushes just didn't blend this well enough. It is sooo easy to apply this with a cottonball though! It leaves a very nice natural tan on the face. Perfect, although a little pricey!

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBrunette

fromWeinda

Jul/09/2002

While this shade looks a little dark on the box, the color is very wearable, and most of all, it is so easy to blend, it looks very natural and healthy. They could do a better job with the brush, though. Use your professional bronzer brush ( I have Bobbi Brown's), instead.

About reviewer (47 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

3.0

May/06/2002

First, a rave about this product. Unlike most of the reviews I read, I LOVED the package! I thought it was adorable! And the color was great! They also gave you a lot of product. Now for the bad part. The brush they gave was TERRIBLE. It was too big and didn't pick up even amounts of color. So I used a different brush. It looked better, but the powder just doesn't go on …Read more

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOther

1.0

Apr/11/2002

Ugh, I hated this product. It had the worst smell and the brush was awful! The bristles are too hard and when applying the stinky powder to your cheeks, it streaks and looks like dirt. I hated everything about it. Including the annoying cardboard packaging. LOVE BeneFit, HATE Hoola!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (112 reviews)

SkinNormal, Other