benefit Cosmetics HOOLA

benefit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

My twisted love affair for this bronzer started 3 years ago. Upon first use, I hated it. I gave it away without a second thought. I then repurchased it a year later on an accidental whim (I thought that I was purchasing a different product), got home tried with with a different brush and enjoyed the natural bronze look.

Im not one of those girls that relies on makeup to make me look like I just got back from vacation. So this bronzer is right up my alley. I read reviews from woman around my skintone and it blows my mind.

I wear the following foundation shades:
MAC NC42
MUFE Ultra Hd 153/Y405 (summer i mix a drop or two of Y415)
Nars Syracuse

My ideal brush to use this product is something like the Bobbi Brown Blush Brush. Something with give, but slight density to pick up the product.

I also dont mind the packaging. There is a but of kick up if you RUB THE BRUSH IN THE PRODUCT. But I'm a swipe-tapper. I dont swirl my brush in bronzer. And before I apply to my face, I just tap INTO THE BOX. There's less waste and no mess.

All in all I like this product.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is fantastic, universal, matte bronzer that applies evenly and smoothly.

It has quickly become my HG because of this.

I apply it after foundation, before baking my face.

Leaves a very natural, bronzed look without looking fake.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I was given the mini version of this product free when I bought a different product from benefit. I have very fair skin with neutral undertones, and I had been looking for ages for a good contour powder that wasn't orangey or muddy. This wasn't perfect, it is too warm for me to contour with but it is the most GORGEOUS bronzer. I use a small amount to bronze my cheeks and temples, and it does contour my face but I don't use it specifically for that. Would definitely recommend this.

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

This is a great matte bronzer that we fair complexion girls can use for contouring, too. It goes on smoothly without streaking and is nicely pigmented, so a little goes a long way.

The box packaging is a bit odd and the brush is ridiculous (gave it to my little granddaughter for 'pretend'), but I never use the brushes that come with bronzers/blushes anyway.

on 12/10/2016 8:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

It's so good but I think the brush not so good.

on 12/5/2016 4:40:00 PM

It blends perfectly and I love the color, its the best for pale skins my favorite bronzer of all time

LOVE! The best shade for pale skin, blends beautiful. highly recommend.

on 11/25/2016 4:04:00 PM

One of my all-time favorite bronzers, been using this for years it brings a healthy glow to my face ....it has the perfect pigment to enhance my cheekbones. And is long wearing which is a plus

on 11/25/2016 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Not a bad product. Quite subtle but easily blended I feel I like to add a little warmth so tend to layer a warmer colour on top for a little extra oomph

on 11/18/2016 4:46:00 PM

favourite and only bronzer, love the olive tone