SHISEIDO Benefiance Pure Retinol Instant Treatment Eye Mask

SHISEIDO Benefiance Pure Retinol Instant Treatment Eye Mask

Water, Butylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraoctanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone Glycerin Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Betaine, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Squalane, Xanthan Gum, Arginine HCL, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Glucosyl Hesperidin, Ginseng Extract, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Hydroxyproline, Raspberry Extract, Sodium Citrate, Carbomer, BHT, Potassium Hydroxide, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Alcohol, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Beta-Carotene.

on 1/17/2011 9:16:00 AM

These masks do a great job of rejuvenating the eye area and they work better and for longer than any cream I have tried. I use them at night and throughout the next day my eyes look bright, moisturised and any crepiness is greatly diminished. I agree with other reviewers who say these won't deliver miracles - the results I get are akin to what happens when I get a great night's sleep. Puffiness is
a major problem of mine and so I think these are worth it for the benefits they deliver on that front alone.

The product's packaging is impressive, too: there are twelve pairs of individually wrapped masks, totally saturated in liquid. Even after I have removed the masks, my eye area stays moist for a very long time.

It's recommended that these be used 2 -3x per week. I like to use the same pair of masks twice per week (I just stick them back on the tray, seal them up, and stick them in the fridge) and then move on to a new pack. I recommend you try these if your eyes are in need of a little relief or you have an event coming up; they're a good investment in either case. If you're still unsure about these, check out TheSublimeAgent's video on Youtube (not affiliated) - he does a good job of explaining how these work.

on 2/19/2010 4:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This eye mask is wondeful, love it, love it, love it.
After using this, pufiness is down and the eye area is very well hydrated!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Peel open the foil packets and place the two half moon eye pads under eyes and wait for 15 minutes. Eyes look refreshed, fine lines are diminished and puffiness is down. Next day: wrinkles significantly reduced.

Packaging is really nice. I don't know if I should repurchase. I'm in a Shiseido phase right now. I love getting a facial from the rep.

Edit: Dead of winter and my skin is so parched, this provides much relief. I love these!

on 12/3/2009 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is very expensive and not a miracle work but it is very nice to use. easy and no hassle. soothing and smooth the lines for temporary.
a quick fix at least.

on 3/4/2009 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I adore these little eye masks. I was very skeptical about using this product because of the price but I received it, along with the face masks, as a gift so I thought it can't hurt to try. They don't erase lines, I'm sure there's no OTC product for that but they do decrease puffiness and make lines appear less visible. They also feel great on, very hydrating and a little cooling too which is great for me when I'm feeling under the weather. I also use them before going out at night and my friends keep telling me I look so refreshed. Definitely a keeper!