SHISEIDO Benefiance Pure Retinol Instant Treatment Eye Mask

SHISEIDO Benefiance Pure Retinol Instant Treatment Eye Mask

Water, Butylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraoctanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone Glycerin Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Betaine, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Squalane, Xanthan Gum, Arginine HCL, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Glucosyl Hesperidin, Ginseng Extract, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Hydroxyproline, Raspberry Extract, Sodium Citrate, Carbomer, BHT, Potassium Hydroxide, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Alcohol, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Beta-Carotene.

on 6/12/2014 3:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I've been having a few late nights studying and my dark circles have just been really bad. I saw the good reviews on this eye mask and thought I would give it go. I agree with the other reviews that this product is really expensive. It was $87 at Myer or David Jones. Even on strawberry net, it is $77 AUD.

I've only tried it once. It did reduce the dark circles a bit and the puffiness but I wouldn't say to a big extent. I don't have wrinkles yet so I can't comment on whether it helps wrinkles. Unlike the other paper masks I use, the material of this mask was thinner but it did stick to the skin tighter? I don't mean that it stuck to the skin that it can't be removed but the skin just felt tighter when I did have the mask on.

I probably wouldn't but this product again given its price and it only worked slightly.

on 3/27/2014 10:21:00 AM

This is a very good product. I use it once a week alternating it between SK-II eye mask.

I feel my under eye area is much more firm and hydrate next morning and this is one of the product that I will keep on using.

The packaging is very good and I am totally into it.

on 3/8/2013 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

The best ever.... all i dreamed off.

on 1/6/2013 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Useless.

on 1/6/2013 2:33:00 PM

I never write reviews but Im obsessed with this product. i wish it wasnt so expensive but it completely erases lines around eyes

on 12/22/2012 4:03:00 PM

This is a really good eye mask, helps with the wrinkles and the dark circles, refreshes the eye area.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

These are amazing! They help the moisture under my eye by filling up my under eye lines w/ moisture & helping the dark circles! You can reuses 2-3 times if you store properly too :) LOVE these!

This is a 'magic' in a pad.... i have some crease under my eyes due to lots of crying after a brawl with my boyfriend. no eye cream can solve the problem.I decided to put the eye pads under my both eyes for 20mins and went to sleep.
The next day my under eye crease has gone.They might a little pricey but its worth invest for a quck fix like that..Highly recommended!

Eyes: Violet

These masks are nothing short of MAGIC. I have undereye circles and bags. I've tried witch hazel, aloe vera gel, tea bags, ice, and many other eye treatments, but these masks show IMMEDIATE results. I don't know how they do it, but it absolutely works and gives results that go beyond the expected. They work especially well if you keep them chilled in the fridge. They are expensive, so I save them for very important occasions, but I've read that some people are able to get 2 uses out of one pack. On other days, I use Anatomicals 'No Old Bags Allowed'. There is a great youtube video that shows how fantastic that is as well.

Hmmm...feels great on, but I feel that Retin-A Micro is more effective. I love other Shisheido products and I do like these, I just feel there are better products out there (ie prescription) for your money. However, if you do not tolerate Retin-A Micro well or just can't get a prescription, I would recommend these instead. They are very, very gentle.