Got2b Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Got2b Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops

4.5

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Ethyhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol

on 9/16/2009 1:57:00 AM

This deserves 6/5 for delivering beyond expectation. You gotta admit, $6CAD for 100ml is next to heaven--especially when you only need 1 drop/pump each time.

This gave my hair shine, silky-softness and manageability without feeling oily or weighed down. At the drugstore I tested it on my hand and at first you can tell it is a "serum/oil", but within 20 seconds it dries completely as if it was a *cough* water based lube lol (sorry for the awkward metaphor). But seriously, this thing is a great alternative to higher-end serums. I love my Moroccanoil serum, but it costs 4x as much and has1/4 the product :=( I'd say the two give similar results, I use my precious Moroccanoil once a week to repair damaged hair and the Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops every day to add extra shine.

on 9/12/2009 10:59:00 PM

With the cute bottle and charm, it was love at first sight! Little did I know this was more than just pretty packaging. This Smoothing Satin Drops was a miracle worker! It made my hair so shiny in a non-greasy way. And as the name suggests, my hair really did feel like smooth satin. The smell is very pleasant as well. What's not to love?

on 8/23/2009 2:05:00 AM

This is TOTALLY my HG! it's a serum but it doesn't leave my hair greasy after I use it! It smells good, cute bottle, and it works! also, it's not expensive! Everyone should give this a try!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I have FINALLY found a serum that doesnt make my hair or my hands greasy.I usually use the john frieda maximum strength.It worked but it made my hands and roots greasy if I acidentally used to much.This is lightweight so it wont weigh your hair down.Plus it has a UV protectant in it,which is a plus because I live at the beach.It makes my hair soft and shiny too,so I will definetly keep buying this

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

what can I say? HG hair serum- smells wonderful, its cheap and 10 times better then John Freida serum and the packaging is adorable :) also it makes you hair stay put in humid weather which is a bonus. Love it! :D

on 1/26/2011 3:51:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Works just as good as Paul Mitchels Super Skinny, but smells WAY better and it WAY cheaper.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

lol Works as good as biosilk but much cheaper and better bottle.

on 9/2/2009 12:31:00 PM

this satin drops are just amazing on my dry frizzy hair! I was at a local drugstore and surprise all got2be product were on sale for just 3.99cad!!!! Really the only thing I didnt really like is that if I do my hair for example in the morning it wont last all day so i had to reaply some but overall it's really good!

on 7/30/2011 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Seems like I'm one of the few not liking this. It does give OK results, but I just can't handle the smell. It smells like peaches, which I usually like, but it's such a strong and sweet smell that it sickens me. It also lasts for a long time, which is good if you like it, but irritated me a lot because I didn't like it and it interfered with my perfume.
The bottle is in my opinion nothing special - I like more discrete packaging. the pump pumps out very small amounts and isn't very good, as the amount decrease with each pump (at least mine did). But you get a lot of product for pretty low price.

on 11/28/2010 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Well ladies I went and got it at Navarro Discount Pharmacy @ 2 for 1 for $5.99. After all the high rating MU reviews, I decided to buy it and tred it on dry hair, and it makes it silky smooth. I will try it with damp hair next time. And the pink gennie looking bottle is so cute! :)