Uploaded by maya8486

price range

Reviews

3.0

Jan/24/2011

I thought the bottle looked tacky, but I don't really care since it's just a hair product haha. I really really like the smell though. Unfortunately, it did little to combat frizz with my curly hair. I thought maybe I needed more than just one pump for my hair, so I divided my hair into 3 sections and used 2 pumps each... nothing! :( However, I have to say it does make my hair look …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrunette

1.0

Jan/24/2011

HORRIBLE. It did absolutely NOTHING for my hair. Oh wait, yes, it gave me dandruff after one application. Did not stop frizz, did not make my hair look any better. HORRIBLE!!! WISH I could give it 0 lippies!!!

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (42 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Curly, Fine

Jan/21/2011

I love this stuff.
I use about 3 drops and just apply it to the ends of my hair.
Makes my dry hair super shiney!
Im not one to always buy the same products but definitely repurchasing this!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

Dec/29/2010

Amazing stuff! It makes my color treated and heat damaged hair look sleek and incredibly shiny. Performs like a salon quality hair product without the hefty price tag. Packaging is really cute and I love the little charms hanging off the bottle. A little does go a long way with this product, using too much or too close to the roots made my hair look greasy.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Dec/22/2010

lol Works as good as biosilk but much cheaper and better bottle.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

Dec/04/2010

sooo good. i got this because i use moroccan oil and i didn't want to use it everyday. to me this is definitely comparable to m. oil. it makes my hair really soft, shiny, and frizz free. and it's super cheap so it's worth a try.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesHazel

3.0

Nov/28/2010

Well ladies I went and got it at Navarro Discount Pharmacy @ 2 for 1 for $5.99. After all the high rating MU reviews, I decided to buy it and tred it on dry hair, and it makes it silky smooth. I will try it with damp hair next time. And the pink gennie looking bottle is so cute! :)

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (54 reviews)

Age

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Nov/06/2010

I was amazed when I first tried this. My hair went from being sleek and straight to being frizzy and wavy after college (stress, hormones, all that). I had a sheen spray, but that was kind of a pain to deal (especially to get the back of your head!) with so I went out looking for a cream of some sorts.

After running one pump of his product through a part of my hair, my frizzy …

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (387 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

fromhmaec

Aug/11/2010

AMAZING PRODUCT! this makes your hair feel so soft, and it make it shiny too. It stays prevents your hair from becoming frizzy too. I remember using it on a really hot day, and my hair stayed frizz free for a long time. I love the bottle it comes it, and it smells great too. I would definitely buy this product again, and i would also recommend it to my friends too.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

fromjnn78

Aug/02/2010

Amazing product! I use this on my hair everyday and it makes it soft, frizz-free, moisturized, and protected from the sun. This serum does not dry out hair at all either! I love the smell (it's almost like a cotton candy type smell), and the packaging is so cute! Definitely will repurchase again and again, good thing it's very affordable :)

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair