BeneFit Cosmetics Instant Brow Pencil (All Colors)

BeneFit Cosmetics Instant Brow Pencil (All Colors)
BeneFit Instant Brow Pencil in Medium

3.2

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This was much better than the drugstore brow pencils I had used in the past. I like the texture of the product, it makes it easy to spread. It ends up looking natural looking as well. I also like how the pencil is double ended, one side contains the product and the other side has the brush. The brush is very good quality. It also has lasted me for a very long time.

I love this product.. It so creamy and easy to work with.. When I use it it doesnt fill in all the gaps in my brows, however when I lightly brush my brows through with the brush provided it moves the product around evenly. My only issue wth this pencil is it doesnt last as long as other eyebrow pencils. Every time I use it I have to sharpen it due to its creamy texture. Apart from that I love how quick and easy this product is to use. Perfect for those early mornings :)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Gorgeous pencil, BUT, I think it's a bit of a swizz that it won't sharpen in normal pencil sharpeners. I found this out because I tried a few times and ground it down really badly. So then you have to go and buy a special Benefit one that costs about 4.

But the pencil is great. Colour is perfect for my brows, and the brush on the other end is amazing - it really shapes your brows so so easily.

on 8/5/2010 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a wonderful brow pencil; I really love how nice and smooth it is. There are very few brow pencils that make my eyebrows look natural, as they are dark blonde- this does it flawlessly. Been using it for about a year now. It does run out fast for a pencil, but not a crazy amount. Don't bear down really hard, or chunks might come out in your eyebrows. Love it! <3

on 7/31/2010 1:23:00 AM

I took this product back;luckily you can on high-end purchases like these. I hated the waxy build-up,and the crayon just too soft--I used it ONE time and the tip was all smashed down, and I really have a light touch when applying my makeup but this baby made it hard to go light; it's so soft! The color is ok,it was much more ashy than others,but I couldn't get the hang of it. I do see in a review below that I might have misunderstood the technique (which was NOT explained to me by the SA) being that it is waxy and that you can use the texture to tame unruly brows. But I still don't see how,if I were putting more on a particular hair in order to tame it,I would not end up with blotches of color since this waxy pencil has alot of pigment! Anyway...

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This pencil in the lightest shade matches my brow color perfectly! The only downside is that it is pretty expense for a pencil (around $20) and it seems to rub off fairly easily.

on 7/2/2010 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

This eyebrow pencil made my brows look so awesome BUT i was going broke using it! It is super easy to use and fast! I loved filling in the brows then flipping it over and using the brush on the other end to smooth the lines and make them perfectly natural but my gosh the price is just not acceptable. $26CDN for a pencil. NOPE! I'll be switching to brow zings because I don't mind paying a higher price for a decent supply.

on 6/16/2010 5:36:00 PM

My cousin gave this product me to try since she works at Benefit and I must say this is the best brow pencil I've ever used. Albeit, this is the first more expensive brow pencil I've used, but I absolutely love it. It is so quick and easy and I was so surprised that there was wax in the pencil which made me love it even more. First I use the spoolie on the other end to brush my brows in place. And I fill in my brows. Lastly I use the spoolie again to brush my brows again, making the color smoother and not as harsh. I love this. I've had this since September and I'm still using it. I would purchase this when I run out.

on 4/23/2010 10:53:00 PM

I purchased the Light version and I really like it. I have used different brow pencils but I find that this one blends in most effectively because of its somewhat creamy texture. I like a more subtle effect and I find that this brow pencil works well. It also lasts a long time.

on 4/19/2010 9:00:00 AM

I had no idea what was i thinking when i purchased this !

I got mine in medium dark, and the colour is ok considering i have black hair.

However, I find that it would do a better job is you want to DRAW your brows rather than just filling in the sparse space in between the hairs. The pencil is a little creamy, making it difficult to control. If I'm not careful, I end up qith dramatic looking brows, which isn't exactly the look I like.
I have to agree that this is probably a hit or miss for most people. My sister used this and fell in love with it ! as for me...it's just "meeehhhhhh".

For the price, I'd rather stick to the Empro one that I'm currently using.

Popular Brows Products