BeneFit Cosmetics Instant Brow Pencil (All Colors)

BeneFit Cosmetics Instant Brow Pencil (All Colors)
BeneFit Instant Brow Pencil in Medium

3.2

on 6/3/2012 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

My biggest issue with this pencil is that its too soft. When I use a pencil to do my brow I like to make soft little lines and then use the brow pencil to smudge them SLIGHTLY.

This is so darn soft it just SMEARS everywhere. The colors also not flattering.

on 4/26/2012 11:44:00 AM

I have this brow pencil in Light. The color looks natural, and the construction of the pencil is nice. I like having the color on one side and a spoolie on the other; it's very convenient. The product itself is a little soft, which is good and bad. It's good because it's easy to deposit the color and doesn't tug on the skin. It's bad because it's easy to put on too much. After application and a little brushing with the spoolie, I can't tell I'm wearing a brow pencil. It just looks like my brows are a little fuller. I seem to go through these pencils very quickly, so it can get expensive. I also can't get a very good point when I sharpen it, but it doesn't seem to affect the application. Overall, I think it's a good option, but I'm going to try to find something else that maybe is a little firmer and cheaper. Physicians Formula used to have a great brow product (I think it was called Wonder Brow)...I believe they have a new product, so maybe I'll try that one.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

The Sales Assistant tried it on me, and it immediately defined by brows. I never thought of using this product before as I thought my brows were big enough, however very spacey. But when it went on, they looked great by being filled in with alittle colour. Now I feel proud of my brows instead of hiding them behind my glasses. They frame my face better. Have not sharpened the pencil yet, so hope it goes ok, however, I don't need a point, just lightly scrap the pencil over my eyebrows. Now my brows look fantastic and I am now highlighting a light eyeshadow under them for a more, Hey look at these brows look.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

Best browpencil ever for curly brows bcause it's a wax and filler in one. Really great for curly eyebrows. Best eyebrow pencil I've ever purahased.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Not a fan of this pencil. The sales girl said that Lorac pencils were discontinued. So I tried this and find the texture to be too waxy, soft and clumpy. The pencil doesn't stay sharp so will not be repurshasing this pencil.

I've always been afraid of penciling my eyebrows due to how fake and ugly it looks on some women but this pencil gives a very natural look to your eyebrows. I have thin eyebrows that naturally don't have much shape to them but this pencil helps them look thicker and more shapely. I recommend using the comb first to shape your eyebrows, pencil in your eyebrows (conservatively) then taking the comb over them again to give them a lighter, wispy and more natural look. Worth the money (about $20). Hope this helps!

on 1/6/2012 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I don't like this brow pencil at all. I have brows a go go but wanted a pencil for the days i wanted a quick fix. This is too waxy and thick and just wont stay sharp. I find myself having to sharpen after every 2nd use which I have never had to do. Its messy and doesnt give a nice fine brow. I do love Benefit products but this is no no for me.

on 12/28/2011 10:57:00 AM

WORST eyebrow pencil ever! I love Benefit products & expected this to be really good but it was awful. It is extremely hard to sharpen & i find it way too waxy & soft. It's hard to apply & never seems to get a sharp point as it just falls off.
I wouldn't usually mind paying 14 for an eyebrow pencil but I think I will stick to my 3 one from Boots as it works so much better for me.

on 12/22/2011 7:31:00 PM

Okay, this stuff is really great. The light color is a good match for my blonde hair and the waxy texture keeps my hairs in place. However, you have to sharpen this every other day because it's so soft. I just bought the pencil last week and I'm already a third of the way through it. I can't justify the price for how fast it's going to run out!

on 12/18/2011 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have been searching for a natural-looking brow pencil for a long time, and I have finally found it. I use the "Light" shade, and I have light brown honey-colored hair.

This pencil is the exact same shade as my brows, which is why it works so well for me. I'd recommend swatching it in the store to see if you have a good match before buying since everyone's brows are different.

The texture is smooth and soft, so I don't feel like I'm drawing on my face with a hard pencil. In comparison to the Dior Blonde brow pencil, which seems to be a popular one, the Benefit pencil is softer, less red and more of an ashy blond color.

I love the little brow brush on the other end- it's exactly what I need to make my brows look less like a muppet. They don't call Benefit the brow experts for nothin'.

Popular Brows Products