Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel

Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel
Tinted Brow GelTinted Brow GelTinted Brow Gel

3.9

INGREDIENTS: Water, PVP/VA Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Matricaria Extract (Chamomilla Recutita), Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben

on 11/12/2011 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this. Holds brows in place without being overly stiff and doesn't leave clumps. It's pricey but worth it to me since cheaper products I've tried aren't as good. This lasts forever too since you only need to use a light coat. It doesn't flake off like some others I've tried either.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This product would've received 5 stars, but that price! This gel is a little pricey, but for the quality I would purchase again. A couple years back, I got this as a free sample. I never knew how well this holds your brows in place! I just wish this company sold a "travel friendly size"

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Does exactly what it promises to -- keeps brows in place all day without flaking. As someone with Groucho Marx brows who has tried countless cheaper gels, let me tell you, this is a rare thing. $20 isn't cheap. (Sephora F&F. Just sayin'.) But this clear gel solves a problem that's been vexing me, leaving me more brain space for .... I dunno ... solving world hunger or something.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

After using and loving the sample tube I received, I was ready to purchase the full size--until I saw the price. Who spends 20-plus bucks on a clear brow gel? Um, me. After years of slumming it with the hairspray-on-the-toothbrush trick, I got sick of the mess and inconvenience. I know there are cheaper options out there, but I'd rather not experiment and potentially waste money on something that doesn't work as well. Just a gentle touch of Anastasia's little gold wand holds my brows in place all day (even through a nap!) without any flaking or itchiness. The gel has a slight alcohol odor that disappears as soon as it dries and the results look so natural. If I'm in a hurry and don't have time for brow powder, I'll use the gel solo for a more polished look.

on 3/27/2011 11:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Easy to apply, with a nice scent. Keeps my brows in place all day and adds a nice sheen to make them look more finished. My one complaint is that the gloss tends to remove a bit of my eyebrow pencil, as it goes on kind of wet (I bought the clear version to layer over pencil).

on 2/23/2011 3:57:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I like how this works, it's clear and does not make the hairs on eyebrows very sticky or anything but the problem is the price, it's too expensive for such a small 2,5 mililiter product. which is why I will not buy it again.

I'm always looking for the perfect brow gel. I have long, thin eyebrowhair that needs grooming. Some brow gels make my eyebrows look flaky and some are too stiff. This brow gel from Anastasia has a nice packaging, it looks glamorous, elegant and classy, not cheap. It's a good brush, it keeps the hair in place without being to stiff or sticky and it's clear so it doesn't have a weird color. I remove one lippie because it is a bit pricey and on some occasions it looks flaky. But still way better than the ones from H&M and Tweezerman.

I really liked this! It makes my eyebrows look very clean and uniformed! I also like how it doesn't feel very clumpy or weird afterwards, which I have experienced with other brow gels! I use just a bit to smoothen my brows and that's all I need!

on 2/5/2011 1:12:00 AM

(This review is for the clear version.) Ugh. I'm wondering if I bought a tube from a bad batch; my results from it haven't been good but it's apparently an award-winning product and all... Doesn't dry entirely clear on dark brows! Forms white flakes that look like grey or singed brow hairs up-close. My brows don't look more polished with it than without, so the cons of using it seem to outweigh the pros, as far as I can see.

A product I can do without, but will nonetheless keep trying to make work...and buy tinted brow gel next time.

on 2/2/2011 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

My brows are coal black and even though I tweeze half of them away, still fairly full. No sparseness whatsoever. So I do not need any additional "color" on them. However, they can get a bit unruly, and as I've gotten older, I've discovered that giving them a "lift" by brushing upward really makes a difference in waking up my face. I use this gel in Clear and it's quite simply the best there is...painful to shell out for, but worth it. It lasts a long time (as someone else mentioned, even my first sample size lasted over a month...and got me hooked!). Yes, it does feel "crusty" if you touch your brows, but it doesn't look crusty or unnatural at all....so unless someone is caressing your brows (does that happen? who knows what the "kids today" are doing...), no one's going to be the wiser. Put it on in the morning, come home 8 at night and your brows haven't moved. I have tried every drugstore or lower end product out there hoping to find something cheaper that does what this does. No luck. Brow gel, blush and lip balm are the 3 products I put on every morning no matter what, so this is worth the cost for me. One thing I don't care for is that you can't see the product level due to the opaque tube; the tradeoff is it's a very classy-looking tube...

Popular Brows Products