Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel

Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel
Tinted Brow GelTinted Brow GelTinted Brow Gel

3.9

INGREDIENTS: Water, PVP/VA Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Matricaria Extract (Chamomilla Recutita), Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben

on 6/13/2006 7:52:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I just received my Sephora order of the Anastasia Brow gel in blonde. Iím not a natural blonde so my eyebrows have always looked too dark even though they arenít thick. This gel toned them down to blend in better and I love it, no more eyebrow bleaching and fake looking eyebrow color for me.

update-after using the brow gel for a while I noticed it began to cake after application and felt uncomfortable. I did return it and I'm still looking for a better product.

on 12/11/2005 7:28:00 PM

I love this stuff. I use it every day! It keeps my ordinarily unruly eyebrows in place! It has lasted me a long time, but I will definitely buy again.

on 1/20/2005 11:04:00 AM

This has quickly become a staple in my makeup bag-- I use it every day. It's excellent-- not too gloppy, no scent and it lasts all day. Absolutely worth it!

on 9/5/2003 6:00:00 PM

I really like this stuff- however I can only compare to Jane's clear mascara. It's got a really good hold but doesn't look stiff. I got it in the kit, and will look for something cheaper before buying this separately.

Popular Brows Products