Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask

Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask
Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask

3.4

Water, Glycerin, Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Betaine, Saccharomyces/Xylinum Black Tea Ferment, Litchi Chinensis Seed Extract, Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Juice, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Adenosine, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Poloxamer 407, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Menthoxypropanediol, Silica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Caramel, Citric Acid, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Iron Oxides (CI77491), Biotin, BHT.

on 1/21/2014 10:39:00 PM

This did not "ball up"...It left my skin smooth and soft! It smells sweet! And is nice, white and creamy. my face tingled a bit after too! I think there's menthol in it?

on 12/22/2013 1:22:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

It is an expensive mask, my most expensive bu far and definitely it's an better option than sisley's. Gave in to my temptation at Sephora after getting numerous samples of it. This mask gives a cooling feeling and there was once I left it overnight and I woke up to hydrated skin, which mostly isn't the case if I didn't go through my nightly skincare ritual. As do all masks, please exfoliate prior to using so you get the maximum benefit of it. Smell of this mask is bearable and not overwhelming. I have sensitive skin so I tend to be careful in the masks I choose for fear of being 'burned'. I will always recommend to get samples to try before buying. Hope this helps

on 10/18/2013 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I got samples of this! It's an okay mask. It's hydrating, smooth and creamy. If that's what your looking for go for it. Not worth it to me. It has a slight sensation that I can tolerate and I found pleasant. It felt like putting thin lotion on my face. Not what I want in a mask but okay. Unless I get this as a gift. Wot be buying.

I love this mask the smell is nice and crisp it has a nice cooling effect I leave it on for about an hour. I use this two- four times a week in the winter and one-two times a week in the summer I buy it during sephoras vib sale due to it being 88 dollars for 100ml I do stock up during that time. I would not say this mask is a must have but it is something that is really nice. One of the biggest mistakes people make with this mask is putting to much on at one time you need a very thin layer if you use to much it can burn a little but it leaves the skin glowing smooth and feeling nice.

on 2/25/2013 9:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I'm glad that I got a sample of this before buying. I'm not sure if the jar they took the sample from was old or not, but the mask balled up on application. What others have called a "cooling" sensation felt more like burning to me. After 30 minutes, it was all flaked up on my skin, so I could never use this on a long flight or while walking around my neighborhood. My skin was soft when I washed it off, but not very moisturized. I am better off just applying the Fresh Seaberry Oil instead of this mask.

on 12/12/2012 9:43:00 AM

Wow! This is an expensive mask but makes your skin feel so good and gives a nice glow that last for a few days, it is worth it. I have combination/oily skin and this is perfect to use twice a week. Also love to use on my hands! I have not experienced the "tingle" as others have reported and I even leave it on longer than the 10 minutes suggested. One negative comment on ordering through their website: they will not inform you if one of your items is not available. You will find out when you get your shipment. Not very good customer service especially when you are ordering for gifts.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

WOW -- did this burn my skin, immediately after putting it on. I searched the label for menthol, mint, anything to explain the "cold burn". Hours later my face is still red -- albeit soft. Too bad, I liked the smell and consistency. UPDATE: After reading reviews, dummy me, I tried using this again. BIG mistake. My skin literally burns with this on it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this mask!
Pros- leaves my skin feeling soft, super hydrating, refreshed! I love it for winter months when my skin gets super itchy and flakey.

Cons- The cool feeling can be a little iintense on super dry skin, can feel irritating immediately after use, moisturize right away to avoid feeling

on 11/15/2012 7:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is the best mask I have ever used. I tried so many different brands include: sisley, shiseido, clarins, Darphin etc...But nothing can compare to this. I put it on my face and leave it overnight. The next day my skin is so smooth and brightener. I only wish it could be cheaper. It is not easy to find Fresh on sale. When it is, this mask is always out of stock.

on 9/13/2012 10:25:00 PM

This is an extremely effective mask for hydrating and refreshing the skin however the very steep price tag means that I have only used it when I can get my hands on samples from Sephora. It has a strong cooling sensation on the skin which is very soothing and I left it on for longer than the directed 5-8 minutes. After I rinsed it my skin felt smooth and refreshed and I applied my toner, moisturizer and eye cream for a great mini-facial.

The reason I would not buy this "again" is because I just can't justify the $108 CAD price tag.