Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask

Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask
Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask

3.4

Water, Glycerin, Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Betaine, Saccharomyces/Xylinum Black Tea Ferment, Litchi Chinensis Seed Extract, Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Juice, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Adenosine, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Poloxamer 407, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Menthoxypropanediol, Silica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Caramel, Citric Acid, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Iron Oxides (CI77491), Biotin, BHT.

on 9/25/2008 4:51:00 PM

I have been having issues with my skin due to Retin-A Micro. It's clearing up but is very dry, especially around my mouth. I got a little sample at Sephora, tried it that night and must say I am impressed! This mask has a lovely whipped texture and goes on so nice and smooth. I left it on for about 5 mins. then rinsed. My flakies were gone and myh skin looked very radiant. It also felt hydrated. If I had $85 to spend on this I would definitely buy it!!!

on 11/11/2015 12:58:00 PM

I have tried a large sample of this moisturizer for 7 days. I have a very dry skin, specially in winter time. This mask is soft, creamy and light, with a pleasant smell, absorbed immediately. For me it is ordinary creamy moisturizer or overnight sleeping mask, but I really didn't notice any instant improvements in my skin hydration.
However for those with normal skin this mask will be a good choice. Maybe I will give a chance in summer time.

After using this product as directed before bedtime I awoke with a FACE FULL of red spots and random bumps. My skin is not sensitive (heck, I use Good Genes as a daily moisturizer), and I never get zits. This is the first time I've had a reaction like this to a product. I'm just never impressed with Fresh products, and this is the last time I'll try them. Never again!

on 4/12/2015 6:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I apply this to my skin when it is feeling sensitive and stressed up. It provides instant relief and cooling my face and neck while applying! Will repurchase when there is discount due to the high price point. Thumbs up!

on 4/2/2015 8:20:00 PM

I had a received a sample of a Mask by Fresh awhile ago and I really liked it. The instructions from Sephora with the sample instructed to leave it on overnight even though I think it said on the box to rinse. I loved it and I have very, very dry skin so I was willing to pay the $108.00. By the time I decided to pay for the Mask, I did not have the exact name and unknown to me Fresh has two which sound pretty much the same and the exact same price. So I purchased this one and it is definitely not what I wanted - this texture cannot be left on your face overnight. I tried it anyway as per the box - 10 minutes and rinse. It did really nothing, and I think my skin felt dry, not firm. So I will take it back and maybe try the other one. But in my opinion, skip this one, especially if you are in your 40's and have very dry skin all year round.

Update: 2015-05-13 - So I got the other one - the overnight one
and I've had it for a few weeks. I don't like it - the texture isn't for me - not worth the steep price. I'm going to use it on my feet so I can finish it!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Generally, I find Fresh products to be both expensive and lackluster. This mask was more impressive than any of their other products I have tried, but again I was not impressed enough to justify spending $92 on a 3.3 oz. jar of this. I used this a few days after getting a facial in an effort to "calm" my skin down. I did feel (and see) this product made my skin tighter and a bit brighter. I did like the consistency of the mask, as it felt like pudding almost, even luxurious and did not dry during the time I had it on (It is not supposed to). I left it on for approximately ten minutes and rinsed it off with the help of a wash cloth. Overall, I was pleased with the appearance of my complexion after using this. I only received a few sample packets of this which I have since used up, so I am unsure of what an entire jar of this would result in with regular usage. I can only give my few sporadic experiences with this. This is one of the better face masks I've used lately, but I definitely don't feel this is worth splurging on.

on 9/7/2014 3:42:00 AM

Meh.

"Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask with advanced antioxidants is a hydrating treatment that immediately reveals softer, firmer, healthier-looking skin."

I didn't really find that to be true. This is a moisturizing mask that has a somewhat strong tingling sensation while it's on the skin. This mask won't dry (it's not supposed to) and it tingles the whole time. So I expected to see some kind of difference in my skin's appearance after using this but there was none. No different than if I had just used a creamy moisturizer.

But it didn't irritate my skin or break me out either. I find this to be just a pleasant unoffending product that doesn't do much.

Considering the lack of results, this mask is outrageously expensive. And it's packaged in a jar when a tube would be so much more hygienic.

Overall, wouldn't buy again.

on 8/10/2014 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is my first experience with a "hydrating" mask. When applied its almost translucent. Doesn't really dry but seems to absorb. Rinses easily with water. I did not notice any firming, but skin did glow and was moisturized. Did not cause me to break out.

on 7/31/2014 3:13:00 AM

Forever in love, HELLO HOLY GRAIL MASK!!!

It's not the typical "mask" texture but rather a super frothy and light texture that melts on your skin and absorbs fast. I use this as a mask, sometimes wash it off, sometimes sleep on it or sometimes apply a very thin layer before makeup in the morning. It really depends on whether my skin needs that WAKE UP KICK to look super refreshed, even toned and supple.

Once you apply it, you immediately get a cooling feeling all over your skin and it's wonderful. I love that feeling. Then it works its magic and give you a radiant, glowing, supple, moisturized, and even toned skin. I think the cooling effect on the skin stimulates circulation on the face and gives you a radiant glow. It's not a permanent effect nor is it a product that strives towards a permanent change but still very good temporarily.

The price is pretty high but I am more than happy to spend $92 for 3.3oz jar. It's just because there's no other product that can replace it. I have used so many masks, facial products and this is by far the best. It works on me and I hope it works on other ladies that are curious and debating to try this or not.

This is WONDERFUL!! I had been using a foaming face wash that has aloe in it that had slowly been drying out (and irritating) my skin and this cut the redness by more than half. It feels like a primer going on. It smells faintly of cucumber. It has a cooling effect on the skin. I left mine on for about 10 minutes. When I went to bed my face felt calmed and soft. When I woke up the next morning, the irritation pimples that had started to develop were going down, my skin was amazingly soft and the redness/inflamation was almost gone. My makeup went on smooth. It's just wonderful! I know it's $88, but if I'm only using it once or twice a week it will probably last me at least a few months. I'm going to purchase the full size when I get close to the end of my sample. It's just that good....