Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask

Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask
Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask

3.5

Water, Glycerin, Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Betaine, Saccharomyces/Xylinum Black Tea Ferment, Litchi Chinensis Seed Extract, Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Juice, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Adenosine, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Poloxamer 407, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Menthoxypropanediol, Silica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Caramel, Citric Acid, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Iron Oxides (CI77491), Biotin, BHT.

on 2/13/2009 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have discovered heaven in a jar with the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask! It's a great pick-me-up mask for starting your day, especially when your skin needs a boost of radiance and hydration. It's perfect for those days when you didn't get a full night's rest and you don't want it to show.

There is a cooling sensation when applied that you can't miss. But it's gentle, so you'll want to keep it on for the full 5-8 minutes. I'll definitely purchase again. This is a keeper.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I use this to soothe my skin after I have put a glycolic acid mask on it. It smells wonderful and really calms my skin down, leaving it nicely hydrated. Sometimes, I'll even leave it on overnight as a night time moisturizer. I do not like the jar packaging as I find it cumbersome and unhygenic, so I use a little spatula to scoop the product out. This is expensive stuff, but since you only need a little to cover your entire face, one jar should last for quite a while.

on 9/25/2008 4:51:00 PM

I have been having issues with my skin due to Retin-A Micro. It's clearing up but is very dry, especially around my mouth. I got a little sample at Sephora, tried it that night and must say I am impressed! This mask has a lovely whipped texture and goes on so nice and smooth. I left it on for about 5 mins. then rinsed. My flakies were gone and myh skin looked very radiant. It also felt hydrated. If I had $85 to spend on this I would definitely buy it!!!

on 10/21/2018 6:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I got a large trial size of this (for free, I think) and used it as a 10 minute mask regularly for a few months. For me, it does what it claims. It immediately improves the appearance of my skin, makes it look smoother and minimizes fine lines, pores, and tone irregularities. The cost is ridiculous and I don't plan on buying it at normal price, but if it's a bonus or part of a value set, or seriously on sale, I will probably get it again.

on 11/11/2015 12:58:00 PM

I have tried a large sample of this moisturizer for 7 days. I have a very dry skin, specially in winter time. This mask is soft, creamy and light, with a pleasant smell, absorbed immediately. For me it is ordinary creamy moisturizer or overnight sleeping mask, but I really didn't notice any instant improvements in my skin hydration.
However for those with normal skin this mask will be a good choice. Maybe I will give a chance in summer time.

After using this product as directed before bedtime I awoke with a FACE FULL of red spots and random bumps. My skin is not sensitive (heck, I use Good Genes as a daily moisturizer), and I never get zits. This is the first time I've had a reaction like this to a product. I'm just never impressed with Fresh products, and this is the last time I'll try them. Never again!

on 4/12/2015 6:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I apply this to my skin when it is feeling sensitive and stressed up. It provides instant relief and cooling my face and neck while applying! Will repurchase when there is discount due to the high price point. Thumbs up!

on 4/2/2015 8:20:00 PM

I had a received a sample of a Mask by Fresh awhile ago and I really liked it. The instructions from Sephora with the sample instructed to leave it on overnight even though I think it said on the box to rinse. I loved it and I have very, very dry skin so I was willing to pay the $108.00. By the time I decided to pay for the Mask, I did not have the exact name and unknown to me Fresh has two which sound pretty much the same and the exact same price. So I purchased this one and it is definitely not what I wanted - this texture cannot be left on your face overnight. I tried it anyway as per the box - 10 minutes and rinse. It did really nothing, and I think my skin felt dry, not firm. So I will take it back and maybe try the other one. But in my opinion, skip this one, especially if you are in your 40's and have very dry skin all year round.

Update: 2015-05-13 - So I got the other one - the overnight one
and I've had it for a few weeks. I don't like it - the texture isn't for me - not worth the steep price. I'm going to use it on my feet so I can finish it!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Generally, I find Fresh products to be both expensive and lackluster. This mask was more impressive than any of their other products I have tried, but again I was not impressed enough to justify spending $92 on a 3.3 oz. jar of this. I used this a few days after getting a facial in an effort to "calm" my skin down. I did feel (and see) this product made my skin tighter and a bit brighter. I did like the consistency of the mask, as it felt like pudding almost, even luxurious and did not dry during the time I had it on (It is not supposed to). I left it on for approximately ten minutes and rinsed it off with the help of a wash cloth. Overall, I was pleased with the appearance of my complexion after using this. I only received a few sample packets of this which I have since used up, so I am unsure of what an entire jar of this would result in with regular usage. I can only give my few sporadic experiences with this. This is one of the better face masks I've used lately, but I definitely don't feel this is worth splurging on.

on 8/10/2014 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is my first experience with a "hydrating" mask. When applied its almost translucent. Doesn't really dry but seems to absorb. Rinses easily with water. I did not notice any firming, but skin did glow and was moisturized. Did not cause me to break out.