Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy
Viva La Juicy

4.1

Notes: Wild Berries, Mandarins, Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Jasmine, Amber, Caramel, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Praline

I like sweet smells, but this is too gourmand for my taste. The caramel and vanilla is overwhelming. It's deceiving, though, because the other notes in this fragrance are actually quite nice (such as honeysuckle and praline). The bottle is pretty though, with a very Juicy Couture style to it, with charms and ribbons. The staying power is great as well. Wouldn't buy again though.

on 9/28/2008 10:51:00 PM

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

I got this as a gift from my bf and didn't have guts to tell him how much I hate it. Some idiot sales gal at Macy's recommended this new fragrance and he fell for it not giving it much thought or 'sniff'. He sprayed a fair amount on me, and I had to cover my disgust with a fake smile, but the minute he left I had to take a shower to wash it off. There is way too much vanilla in it, and it reminds me of cheap deodorants they sell in dollar stores. If u are used to classy fragrances - this stuff won't work for you. Btw, I wonder who thought of this hideous bottle design? Cheap smell, cheap look!

on 9/27/2008 12:00:00 PM

My HG scent!!! Very warm and candylike ... lots of creamy caramel! Love this perfume ... people always ask me what smells so good!

on 9/18/2008 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Viva la Juicy is a warm, amber-rich, raspberry-fruity gourmand with
caramel. Fun, casual, youthful, comfortable. It took me a while to
get to know Viva la Juicy, but I've actually reached for it more
than any other fragrance in 2010. I have the rollerball, edp spray, and
body cream.

on 9/13/2008 8:44:00 AM

I've been on a big sweet kick lately wanting to find the sweetest, gooiest, candyest fragrance i can find so when i heard this was coming out and then Jessica Simpson's Fancy was coming out i couldnt wait until they arrived at the stores. When they finally did arrive i couldnt choose between the two of them because i liked both of them so i bought them both and here is my review for Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy. On my skin Viva La Juicy is a very soft and light scent. It's not overtly, sickenly sweet. Its a very subtle kind of sweet. It makes me think of a big lucsious caramel that has a tiny lightbulb embedded in it. The lightbulb turns on and the caramel emits a very comforting, soothing soft glow. As the lightbulb gets hotter the caramel starts to melt and as melting caramel is cascading over the bulb you notice the beautiful, sweet aroma of the caramel itself. Its not overpowering at all. Kind of like a babies nursery would smell like if it were scented with caramel.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I don't know enough about fragrance notes to try describing this fragrance, but I do know that it smells fantastic. :) I get tons of compliments when I wear this, and it LASTS. I put on 2 squirts and I can smell it all day. Not constantly, but every now and then I catch a decent whiff of it, which to me is perfect. I hate it when I put on a perfume and a couple hours later I can't smell it at all; that defeats the whole purpose to me. I'm terribly embarassed that I like this fragrance so much - I despise everything Juicy Couture for being tacky, overpriced junk, but their fragrances work so well for me! Oh well...I will definitely re-buy this if my tastes in fragrances are the same by the time the bottle is empty.

on 9/3/2008 11:52:00 AM

I am not very good at describing scents, but I definetly know this is a keeper. My son has severe allergies when it comes to perfume, so I've been sticking with Falling In Love which is nice esp because I can still smell it the next day! (I'm lucky when it comes to that).. But I recently have been on the hunt for a more scent with depth, yes I'm not quite there yet,but I do like this and my son doesn't have sneezing fits when I wear it! :) So I'm content!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love it. My 18 yr old son said, "Mmm, something smells good". I had him smell my neck and he said, "yeh, that's it. It smells really good". This is fruity and very current. I love it. I don't like the price though! Ok, I adore this scent. It is primo for longevity and even on my dry, dry skin it dries down fabuloso. Worth the $$$. Look on Ebay for deals..As of Aug 2009, this fragrance is very wanted on the market.

on 8/29/2008 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Juicy viva la juicy is ok, nothing special....its a floral oriental and its nice but, boring and not different. this smells like guess and a light version of the betsey johnson type scent....or burberry brit after the dry down....nothing new......!.....Christina Agul....perfume is very nice and clean but different....go get that one ladies.

on 8/27/2008 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this unsniffed from Macy's. I like it a lot, it does not smell like the original to me. It starts off fruity and then dries down. In the dry down I smell caramel and fruit. A very nice perfume however pricey because it is Juicy. The bottle is cute. It lasts a long time as well. I can spray this on my clothes and still smell it the next day.