Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy
Viva La Juicy

4.1

Notes: Wild Berries, Mandarins, Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Jasmine, Amber, Caramel, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Praline

on 12/8/2014 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Favourite perfume other than Chloe. Smells great and fun!

i wear this everyday- it's warm yet fresh… young, but not TOO young.

on 12/2/2014 7:05:00 PM

Short review - yummy, fruity but not overly sweet like Pink sugar. I love and have repurchased. One lippie off cuz it doesn't last but really nothing does on me. xo

on 11/14/2014 9:44:00 AM

I absolutely adore this perfume! It smells divine! I ALWAYS get compliments when I wear this perfume. Love it!

on 11/1/2014 11:35:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

love this!

on 10/17/2014 10:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I heard so many people talking about this I finally had to try it.
Well I hate it. Seriously hate it. I cannot stand any part of this in anyway.
Very strong not appealing at all.
Headache in a bottle to me.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Pros:
- I love love love the scent!
- Adorable packaging

Cons:
- It lasts for, like 10 minutes?
- Too faint to be an EDP
- Very expensive

I purchased this because people kept saying that it's the longer lasting version of TEASE by Victoria's secret. I love sweet vanilla notes so i love both scents and agree they're very much alike. But sadly enough, both perfumes have similar lasting power.

It's a lovely scent in such a pretty luxurious bottle, but staying power's not worth the $$$ in my opinion. You can purchase Tease as a dupe, at least it costs less.

I saw this at Ross for just $19.99 so I bought it & it smells soooo good!!!! It's a pretty small bottle, but it's worth the price. It's about $30 if you buy it at regular price, unless you go to Macy's or Ulta then it'll be more pricey. I find the smell to be so pleasant & just pretty-smelling lol it smells similar to VS perfumes but way less expensive. I love it! I still love VS perfumes but I wanted/needed a perfume ASAP. This is definitely in my top-5 favorite perfumes!! :) Go to Ross & buy it, you'll save 5-$10 :)

on 9/27/2014 8:27:00 PM

This smells just enchanting on my teenage daughter. She enters a room...and so wonderful a smell...
I also have numerous students- high school- that wear this scent.
So I have considered wearing this but my associations are too closely tied to a young woman/ girl scent....
This scent has a sweet, flirty, innocence to it....To me it embodies the freshness of youth,
The price is ok at TJMAXX for a small bottle.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I love this perfume! It's sweet and floral and not too sickly for my taste. It lingers for a long time and a little goes a long way. I first started wearing it in summer last year and now it forever reminds me of summer nights out. The only thing I don't like about it is the bottle! Extremely heavy and enormous, tacky looking with the plastic chain and cut glass and the hot pink bow... But I can deal with that since the scent is such a winner with me!

Popular Fragrances