Jordana Lipstick

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

Okayy soo..
The matte ones (in gold tubes )
57 Hot Kiss
Tangerine Tango
And 50s Scarlet Red
Are all amazing, a little bit cakey but some chapstick before hand does the trick 😘

But... sadly.. The normal creme based ones (in silver Tubes )
072 Plumwine
089 Black
And 005 Blackberry
Are absolutely TERRIBLE.
Even after 20+ coats they don't cover up your lip color. They're so sheer, so difficult to even put on that it's stupid.
And you seriously can't get no messed up or smudged edges because these just run and slide all over the place. 😔😣
Look like a freaking clown with watery clown lips.
Seriously disappointed 😪 but theres bound to be a crappy set. There a $1 a piece. 😂 Oh well.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I got Beach Bronze & Sweet Apricot in the clear cases on clearance for $2 CAD @Pharmasave. I love the staying power. Don't like the smell, packaging or sparkle in the actual lipstick, but I solved that by combining it w/ a gloss or another lipstick., Altho at 2bucks a pop I guess can't complain lol. Extremely pigmented which is a good thing. I won't wear them with a full face as they're darker then I usually wear as I like a nude lip for the majority of days, but w/ a bit of mascara and I'm all set :)

Yes, I'd buy again, but you do NEED to top these lipsticks with a good gloss, or they'll dry your lips out as bad as prunes! NOT joking! They are VERY drying, and I'm not talking about Jordana's Matte lipsticks! These regular lipsticks, @$1.30 each, are like a matte lipstick though! I bought 3 in the shades: All Spicy, Mango, and Sea Pearl, as I saw pics of them online. I thought they were flattering colors, and so they are! I posted pics of them on my profile. So, if you want to see them, hit my pictures! I found them hard to apply as they were stiff and so applied unevenly, even waxy, like a box of Crayola crayons! However, they ARE long lasting, and that was even with a gloss on top! NOT BAD! And yes, they are sweetly scented, but that doesn't bother me, even though it does linger, it isn't strong. I smeared a bit on white paper, as a swatch, and the next day, I could smell them, as if they were "scratch n' sniff" stickers! Anyway, All Spicy is a pinkish-coral, more on the pink side, which is shocking a bit, as it looked a bit pinkish-orange in the tube. I like it. Again, it was a bit hard to apply, so at first it went on light and sheer. Gotta really work it on your lips! All Spicy also has a soft pearly sheen to it. NOT glittery! Mango is a light copper-burnt orange shade. This one I like the least, as it isn't very flattering on. When I mix it with All Spicy, it works out a bit better. Probably because I think Mango leans more toward the burnt orange shade than a light copper. I didn't notice any pearly sheen. Sea Pearl is a copper shade with a slight sheen to it. Maybe even considered brassy. Anyway, don't forget the LIP GLOSS! I tried these on and then took them off, and my lips felt chapped! NO JOKE! Wish they were moisturizing! I also found that, even though Sea Pearl was the darkest in the tube, it seems to apply more sheer than the other two. My least fav, Mango, applies the darkest. I found some awesome lipsticks @Dollar Tree, from L.A. Colors! Those are NICE! And moisturizing! Gosh! I'm so disappointed in my recent Cherry Culture haul! Everything was CHEAP CRAP! :( Seriously! I have better luck at my local Dollar Tree! Well, ya live n' learn I guess! Thank goodness everything was CHEAP! ;)

on 10/3/2006 5:04:00 PM

At first I was thrilled by the array of gorgeous colors, cheap price--but after a few weeks, they become hard as a crayon and waxy. Also, if there is glitter in the lipstick, it becomes more apparent (overly so) as the product dries out. I have done better with the ones labeled "sheer", as they do not seem to dry out and become unusable the way the regular colors do. A fun product for a buck, but overall quality is poor.

on 8/5/2010 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Sorry to say the main no no for me concerning this product is that its just too drying for my lips it looked terrible on me. The others bad things are the same that you would expect a cheap l/s to have : has a scent, colors are pretty but just average, some pearly, shimmery, matte, plastic case just not good enough. If you are okay with theses facts go ahead buy them but they are just not for me.

on 8/3/2009 6:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like the color code 179 -All Spicy..So damn cheap, but it wasn't something that i was looking for in a quality. So dry, it cracked on my lips, not a comfortable feeling. I only bought it for make-up practice at my course, but for daily wear, definitely not

on 1/23/2007 12:47:00 PM

I have Beige Frost but it's the wrong color and looks too cakey on me. The only thing I like about it is the scent because it brings back a nice memory. The taste is a different story, that's why it's not appropriate for when you want to be kissing.

on 5/24/2006 7:52:00 PM

I have to agree with most of the reviews on here. My first tube was in Sienna and i loved it! I got alot of compliments with that color, I also tried and loved Brandy. Those two are now discontinued. I tried other colors and they do have an awful taste and smell. It pulls on my lips when I apply it. It's yucky! It just feels dry and has a gummy/sticky feel to it. I have thrown away lots of lipstick because of that. So I give up now!

on 7/26/2004 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Hmm. On one hand, I found a couple of nice colors to go with my autumny coloring. The color is also long-lasting.

But these lipsticks are waxy. They go on thick but tug at your lips as you apply--not moist at all. It looks kind of cheap on my face.

Jordana lipsticks smell and taste like working on a car (I don't know how else to describe it). Not good for kissing!

I think Wet 'n' Wild has nicer lipstick offerings for gals looking for a deal.

on 1/9/2003 6:56:00 PM

One word for this lipstick:crap. It is sticky, easy to break, and is just horrible. I am never going to buy this product again.