Jordana Lipstick

No Image

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have this in the liquid long wearing lipstick in Buttercreme frosting (a very pale shade....think jersey shore) I love this shade & the color stays on decently, good price. I would def buy more colors I just never see Jordana in my travels much. But this is a high quality lipstick. #winning

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm just going to run through a few Jordana colours that I wear regularly. These are all ones that apply and last well, with a nice texture.
For reference, I'm a pale - neutral - brunette with freckles and green eyes.

098 - Caribbean
Bronze. This is an orangey bronze colour with a gold shimmer. It's very pretty, but I never wear it. It reminds me so much of my Mum, back in the 80s... I'm not sure if the colour actually ages me, or if it's just those associations. I should give it to Mum and see if she likes it.

005 - Blackberry
A deep purple burgundy. Not overly pigmented, but layers well.
-Update- mine went rancid... it got that gross plasticy scent, and hardened. It must have been an old one when I bought it, and I haven't bothered replacing it yet (I have a couple of similar colours that work well in it's absence).

189 - Natural Touch
Creamy, incredibly easy to wear. LIke an enhanced version of my own lip colour. A touch of taupe in pink.

001 - Amber
Orange. Doesn't have the chalky texture that a lot of orange lipsticks seem to have. A slight shimmer, but nothing too bad. Surprisingly highly pigmented. Quite vampy.

077 - True Red
A blue-based red. Not particularly pigmented, making it an easy colour to wear during the day. Quite summery, fades to pink.

078 - Bright Red
Such a cool red. Really bright, with a slight gold/orange shimmer to it... not noticeable, but JUST enough to give it some pop.

127 - Brown
So awesome. A deep, dark brown, that gives that super rich 90s colour payoff. A good alternative to a black, as it's nice and warm, but still dark.

on 4/12/2015 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

These lipsticks where Matt or regular are great for price. For me they donyhe same thing that the expensive one's do. The color selections are great, they last and it last on your lips. I only apply this twice 1 in the morning and after lunch.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Yesterday my friend (asian skin) bought the colour All Spicy and it looked great on her. I loved the colour so I bought that one as well (very white skin) and it looked treating me too! It was smooth and moisturizing. I ended up buying the colours Mango and Holiday Red as well and they all look great. Holiday Red is very pigmented, Mango is medium pigmentation, and All Spicy is kind of sheer but it still shows. They are all very shimmery. They smell overwhelmingly like watermelon at first but during wear they smell like Sweet Tarts or candy. Best of all it was only $2! :D My friend got the colour Amber too and it is very pigmented as well, but they all look nice. I love them! I would definitely recommend and repurchase these lipsticks. My new favourites!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I read the reviews here for Jordana lipstick and went to Kmart to buy it. Well, I loved it so much I went back the next day for more and today (so 3rd day in a row) I went to a different store to get even more (FoodMaxx)! The lipsticks were $1.19 so I went wild and I am sooooo glad! These lipstick are the best ever! I cannot believe the high quality of them. I bought a mixture of the mattes (which are near to impossible to find in a drug store) and the regular ones. I love them all!! I highly, highly recommend these. Both regular and matte have have excellent pigmentation, lasting color that doesn't fade, and really look high quality on the lips. I can almost promise you that if someone applied these to your face and you didn't see the label, you would vote they were $25+ lip colors!

I hate to admit it, but I like these way, way better than my Mac ones! I find them to be superior in how they look and apply, especially the matte ones b/c wow, the Mac ones drag on application. Almost torture! I think that the Jordana Pink Passion (matte) is a near dupe for Mac Nicki Minaj! I love retro looking colors and if you do, too, you HAVE to get the matte one in Tangerine Tango! I actually bought the Mac RiRi Woo to wear to my upcoming graduation and now.... I think I am going to wear this one. It takes the cake!

Others I bought are Holiday Red (not a true red but pretty), Cherry Pie (also not a true red but pretty, a bit more shear in formula), Hollywood Red (to me is a dupe for Revlon's Cherries in the Snow), Terra Cotta (very pretty, sort of neutral, bronze-reddish, very wearable color), Simply Natural (nice neutral but not dead looking color/muted apricot/fleshy), Pink flair (also reminds me of a Nicki Minaj Mac but toned down), and Mystery (a really lovely dark pink/berry color I think a lot of people would enjoy).

The packaging is.... not that great but on the other hand, I don't really care about it and I don't think they look horrible.

One thing I was confused about is that they have a matte and regular collection in two different packaging (one collection comes in a clear tube and the other collection comes in a traditional looking tube. The collections, as far as I can see, do not have the same colors. I can't figure out what the difference between the two packaging types are, but both carry a regular and matte selection and the quality is the same across the board.) Went on the Jordana website, but still couldn't see/find the difference.

I love they are made in the USA and at such a low, low, low cost. Jordana cosmetics overall really show that you can still find high quality, low cost products made in the America!

I think Jordana should make more colors. Many are very, very dark looking and I passed on those. Jordana overall is a fanastic brand that I only recently found out about. I have been so pleased with them! I was hesitant at first because I thought that at such a low cost they would be really horrible, but I was wrong.

These don't really have a strong taste but they smell like watermelon. Exactly like the Milani lipsticks.

Please give these a try!! I think you will be delighted and you will enjoy them the same if not more than your high end ones! I know I do! These are now my best kept beauty bargain!!!!!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

When I first saw how cheap this brand lipstick was selling for, I was very skeptical. But I soon got over all the doubt. I love it! I picked up mine in the color Pretty Pink. It looks awesome and matches my complexion so well. I'm thinking about going back and purchasing pink luster. I've never been a fan of lipstick, but this fits so well I'm tempted. It also goes on really smooth, it moisturizes and lasts on my lips like forever. Mine is in regular

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I am a lipstick junkie. I have bought so many different kinds of inexpensive lipsticks. Jordana is one of my favorite brands! I own 35 lipsticks from Jordana. The colors are amazing and they are long lasting for me because I use a lipstick primer. I especially love the fact that they're $1.49. I will be ordered more really soon! They don't dry my lips out because I always moisturize my lips because applying. I can't say anything bad about this product.

on 8/13/2010 12:43:00 AM

So far I have 2 Jordana lipsticks--Earth and Copper Penny, and I absolutely love them. For only $1.49, I was initially skeptical of the quality and the color of these lipsticks, but I was very quickly won over when I tried on these lipsticks. They're very pigmented and the colors are absolutely lovely--not to mention that there's a great color selection to choose from. They don't go on as smoothly as I'd like but for the price and the color, I don't really mind. You can purchase these online at and I will definitely be trying out more shades.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

here in nz u can find jordana at two-dollar shops everywhere! since im nt realli a big lipstick person (i mean, wats da point of puttin sumthin on dats gona cme off so easily n its jst a hassle havin 2 reapply every 10mins lol), i wasnt quite keen 2 folk ot n get mac lipsticks or even revlon 4 dat matter (as revlons kinda expensive here).wen i was checkin ot da jordana stand i was amazed at hw many nice colors thr wer! i restraind myself frm gettin all da shades i lyk at once (altho i am totally goin bak n gettin dem all), i pickd up honey sugar n honey spice. Dey r very similiar in shades, both r of a realli nice nudey color (my kinda lip look!), but sugar honeys mre matt n sugar spice has mre shimmer in it. seriously dey both look so nice on n can b worn everyday or 2 parties paired wif nice eye make up. i no sum ppl always say dat dey r kinda dryin however i always apply a lip balm underneath so it has never bn a problem 4 me. plus lately i am kinda keen 2 melt a bit of da lipstik n mix it wif a lip balm n make my own tintd lip balm as i reckn its gona look so pretty n i will def get mre use outta it. in terms of da scent, it smells realli lipstick-y if dat makes any sorta sense at all, bt u cn hardly smell it wen its on ur lips. dey r just so flatterin n nice! oh n sumhw dey make ur lips look really full 2 which is randm lol

on 3/7/2009 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i bought my first tube of jordana lipstick yesterday and i am in love! at first when i put on the lipstick it was a little cakey, but then i took it off and then applied some lip balm first and it worked wonderfully. they come a different array of colors and at only 1 dollar a piece, so i going back to get more!

i got myself more colors in nude, natural, malibu, barely pink and pink passion and i am in love with all the colors!