Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - Illuminating

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - Illuminating

3.7

Octinoxate 7.50%, Avorbenzone 2.00%. Ingredients: Water, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Xylitylglucoside, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hexyl Laurate, Anhydroxylitol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Ascorbate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), XYlitol, Copper Gluconate, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Tribehenin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate. ( /-): Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Tin Oxide.

on 8/13/2008 2:08:00 PM

I love this product but deducted a lippie for the price! The LM national artist used this on me during an event. He used it after the primer and it almost covered my melasma! He then put the silk creme over it and my melasma was completely hidden. He told me if I use my TM, to mix it before applying but with the silk creme to use it before. It gave my face a wonderful glow but living in the south, I have to be very careful because of the humidity during the summer. I skip it if I know I'm going to be outside alot. Other than that I love it but I do not love the price. Will probably purchase again only because I don't use it everyday and it will last longer for me.

on 8/2/2008 11:12:00 AM

I bought this in natural after trying it at the counter and walking around the mall for a while. at first i thought it was just shimmery and sheer not worth purchasing. then i went outside and i was glowing....i really love this product. like the other reviewer mentioned it is so shimmery that i can see it borderlining on a greasy effect but i still think it is really pretty. the sales associate didn't tell me that i should mix it with my foundation like her website suggests and i haven't tried it.. (when i do that i just mix my shimmer stuff from benefit with my foundation). i cant wait to use this product in the winter when i need the hydration and it is not so hot outside so that my face is greasy from the weather + shiny from the product.

on 7/26/2008 1:23:00 PM

This is LM's newest Tinted Moisteriser..... I tried it for two days and found it has some pro's/con's. First, it's very shimmery, has mica in the first few ingredients. That's said, oily skinned gals or those with imperfections would not want to use this alone or it will magnify every pore and be too greasy. From the website, it's best used mixing 50/50 with LM's oil free foundation. I mixed equal parts, and yes, my face was glowing and the base stayed well through the day. I wish it wasn't as shimmery/hydrating.... It's like GA's fluid sheer, but with a little coverage and SPF20. Not sure if I will buy again. For reference, there are 3 shades, and Bare Radiance (lightest shade) is a light beige color. A little lighter than Nude in the original TM.

Top Rated Tinted Moisturizer