Redken Real Control Intense Renewal Super Moisturizing Mask

Redken Real Control Intense Renewal Super Moisturizing Mask

4.1

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, PEG 180, Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifolia Wax), Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Trideceth 6, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Benzyl Salicylate, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Linalool, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Wheat Amino Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Limonene, Octadecanediol, Citronellol, Oleth 10, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate

on 4/18/2011 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

i have medium curly hair that i wear wavy/straight and this is the only conditioner that tames my hair WITHOUT leaving residue i love it HG product for me(: ive gone thru 3 of them so far and im not going back

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I have to say that this product does what it promises. I have long coarse, hair and very dry hair, and this does make my hair silky smooth. My hair never tangles but this does make it more slippery. I find it a bit hard to rinse out though. I like putting on the masque and let it sit overnight, and then rinse out without actually taking a shower in the morning. I'd like to use cool water, but I must use warm water with this treatment.

It also apperas that the effect lasts a couple of washes, which is very good. My hair feels stronger, longer, than with any other mask. The reason I don't give this a full five points is because it is so hard to rinse out. The butter treat or heavy cream are also very good, and a lot easier to rinse out. However, I'm pretty sure I'll buy this again, as it is a very good product.

My hair is very thick,dense,damaged and hard to handle...But with just one treatment(15min) it has new life...I was going to chop it all off,thank god I gave this stuff a shot.

on 2/7/2011 10:38:00 PM

This is a fantastic deep conditioner! Every time I use this my hair feels soft and manageable. It also doesn't leave build-up and helps prime the hair for a smooth blow-out. I use this once a week and leave it on for about 15-20 minutes, definitely one of the best nourishing conditioners out there!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I've been looking for a hair mask/treatment for my naturally coarse and dry hair. I don't heat style (~3x a month?) or color my hair, but unfortunately, the natural texture is between straw and silk! I've tried: terax crema, phyto, nexxus humectress, bumble & bumble... nothing made an overwhelming "oh my gosh, look at the difference!" impression. THIS STUFF DID. I shampooed with Tressame Naturals shampoo + added a good 1/2 handful of this stuff to 3/4 of my hair (avoiding roots)... left it on for 7-8 mins or so, after I rinsed it off, I could feel something about my hair was different, I was scared. Towel dried my hair and then when it was 80% dry, I put Kerastase Ultime Elixir on the ends. Threw it up in a bun & let it down about 2 hours later... it was still damp but dried gorgeous. GORGEOUS. The next morning, I threw a detangler comb threw my long (mid-back length) hair & that's it. I had bought the $3 sample bottle at Ulta, I'll be repurchasing full size asap.
*Please note, the Kerastase Ultime Elixir serum is pretty fabulous in & of itself, but certainly did not acheive these results without the Redken treatment. I love both products tho!

on 11/25/2010 4:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

faaavorite. doesn't weigh down my hair, gives the perfect amount of moisture. I can't live without it.

on 10/30/2010 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Amazing. I clarified my hair and let this sit in my hair for ten minutes in the shower. When I rinsed it out and let my hair-dry, it was supersoft and shiny. It took out the poof factor and made my hair much smoother. It does contain cones, but it also has shea butter in it which my hair loves. I bought a small tube of this at Ulta to try it and now I know I'll invest in the jar. It doesn't have a strong smell either. I have medium-textured, color-treated hair that is prone to frizziness for reference.

on 10/23/2010 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

It's very concentrated! I have thick hair, but this product weighs it down if I use too much. Also, it gives my hair a bit of a waxy feel that I don't like. I prefer the Butter Treat from the Smooth Down line.

on 6/25/2010 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

I really like this. It brings down the volume on my hair (which is a good thing), gives good slip, controls my curls, and makes my hair shiny. Good stuff.

I like this product because I found it to have many pros including moisture. Although it does not make the hair very silky and smooth as I had hope,

Overal, I prefer this over many other products out there and is worth trying =)