Estée Lauder Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum

Estée Lauder Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum
Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting/Firming SerumEnter Title

3.8

cyclopentasiloxane; water; polysilicone 11; dimethicone; HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer; silica; butylene glycol; yeast extract; scutellaria baicalensis extract; mulberry root extract; st pauls wort extract; clary extract; grapefruit extract; barley extract; chamomile extract; wheat germ extract; corn kernal extract; licorice root extract; narcissus blub extract; boswellia serrata extract; lady's thistle extract; fish (pisces) collagen; polysorbate 40; ethylhexyl glycerin; caffeine; cholesterol; hydrolyzed fish (pisces) collagen; pentylene glycol; whey protein; pantethine; creatine; soybean protein; glycerin; peg 10 dimethicone; sodium pca; AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE; linoleic acid; glyceryl polyacrylate; polyquaternium 51; squalane; propylene glycol dicaprate; acetyl carnitine hcl; acetyl hexapeptide 8; phytosphingosine; sodium hyaluronate; adenosine phosphate; aminopropyl ascorbyl phosphate; peg 8; disodium distyrylbiphenyl disulfonate; lecithin; palmitoyl oligopeptide; disodium NADH; caprylyl glycol; decarboxy carnosine hcl; laurdimonium hydroxypropyl hydrolyzed soy protein; sodium betasitosteryl sulfate; fragrance; sodium chondroitin sulfate; tocopheryl acetate; hexylene glycol; hydroxyethyl cellulose; sodium chloride; xantham gum; disodium edta; phenoxyethanol; titanium dioxide; mica.

First of all, no one can expect miracles from skin care products. It is important to have reasonable expectations. Only plastic surgery can erase or lift wrinkles. This serum has wonderful ingredients and that is why I use it. I use it in the morning before applying a moisturizer and SPF. The pump bottle is very practical. Short-term benefits: makes my skin temporarily smooth and glowy (silicones), it serves great as a foundation primer. Long-term: evens out my skin tone, fades out sun damage. Even though it is expensive, I will keep on using it as a part of my skin care routine with the hope I'm doing the best for my skin externally.

on 3/12/2012 2:20:00 PM

I use this during the day. Makes my face so smooth. I love it.

Personally not a good product for my combination skin as after a few uses this serum started to severely clog my pores and I even had some breakouts which is very rare for me. I purchased this product as I like that it is full of excellent ingredients for my skin, including plenty of antioxidants, but clogged pores and breakouts are a deal breaker. I'm glad others are able to use this product and enjoy it's benefits, but I'm moving on and trying another serum.

on 1/27/2012 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Love this serum, that's 3 out of 4 EL serums that are definite staples for me. I use this in the morning before my moisturizer with SPF and my skin feels and looks wonderful! Nice light scent and the packaging in the purple pump is cute. The few fine lines on my forehead are barely visible. I purchased Shisedo Tinted Moisturizer with SPF, but decided to return it because the natural glow, eveness and clarity of my skin doesn't need anything additional.

on 1/23/2012 6:47:00 PM

It feels like slathering a silicone based product. It does make your skin smooth and soft but just only temporarily. It doesn't do anything it said it would. Expensive for nothing

on 10/2/2011 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I bought this product because I notice that I was getting wrinkles around my "smile lines." The lady at the counter said to apply this serum after you have applied the night repair serum. I followed her instructions and I did not see any results. So I decided just to use the wrinkle serum by itself and sure enough there were results. My smile lines started to disappear and it made my face more smooth and hydrated. You have to use this product for a few weeks to see results.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

It doesn't lift anything to start with. It's just a very siliconey base for your face. Overpriced for what it is and what it does. At first I really liked it but when my very first small bottle was finished and I purchased a second one. I then discovered (way too late) that it was blocking my pores if used daily. Fabulous! So now I am stuck with a huge bottle of it and I think it's going to last me forever because I use it like twice-three times a week (otherwise it'll definitely break me out) trying to alternate it with my daily (HG status!) EL advanced repair serum. It doesn't provide enough moisture either. One good thing - it can be used as a primer as it makes the foundation application easier and smoother. No way I am going to repurchase this! (still have 3/4 of my huge bottle left - going to take me a lifetime to finish this).

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Had a deluxe sample of this and to be honest, it feels like a LOAD of silicone with purple shimmers in it. I don't think it does much for correcting skin imperfections or wrinkles...just seems like a product that masks it. Also feels really greasy--like the silicone-heavy kind of greasy. Not worth buying.

I got a 7ml sample of this with a product purchase and have used half of it on the fine lines on my face, daily over 3 weeks in combination with 2 other moisturisers.

It's a thin milky serum that makes the surface of your skin slightly softer and smoother. I have tiny lines underneath my eyes and expression lines around my mouth & forehead but haven't noticed any improvement. My skin is faily clear so I can't comment on how effective it is for other skin concerns.

It has a scent which is bearable (not offensive at all) and did not irritate my skin.

I would not purchase this because it did not live up to any of it's claims, did nothing to improve my skin and is expensive. I'm so glad I didn't buy the full size.

on 9/27/2010 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I blithely bought this serum 'cause I wanted to 'qualify' for a gwp. I have used many, many cosmetic and skin care items and have never expected too much; just so long as they were decent, I was happy. Well after a few weeks people started asking me what was I doing? One friend that I had not seen for awhile asked if I had 'work' done? My DH started to call me "beauty" for heavens sake. So I am convinced that this stuff DOES do something to improve skin. I guess I really needed the improvement so it shows!