Estée Lauder Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum

Estée Lauder Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum
Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting/Firming SerumEnter Title

3.8

cyclopentasiloxane; water; polysilicone 11; dimethicone; HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer; silica; butylene glycol; yeast extract; scutellaria baicalensis extract; mulberry root extract; st pauls wort extract; clary extract; grapefruit extract; barley extract; chamomile extract; wheat germ extract; corn kernal extract; licorice root extract; narcissus blub extract; boswellia serrata extract; lady's thistle extract; fish (pisces) collagen; polysorbate 40; ethylhexyl glycerin; caffeine; cholesterol; hydrolyzed fish (pisces) collagen; pentylene glycol; whey protein; pantethine; creatine; soybean protein; glycerin; peg 10 dimethicone; sodium pca; AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE; linoleic acid; glyceryl polyacrylate; polyquaternium 51; squalane; propylene glycol dicaprate; acetyl carnitine hcl; acetyl hexapeptide 8; phytosphingosine; sodium hyaluronate; adenosine phosphate; aminopropyl ascorbyl phosphate; peg 8; disodium distyrylbiphenyl disulfonate; lecithin; palmitoyl oligopeptide; disodium NADH; caprylyl glycol; decarboxy carnosine hcl; laurdimonium hydroxypropyl hydrolyzed soy protein; sodium betasitosteryl sulfate; fragrance; sodium chondroitin sulfate; tocopheryl acetate; hexylene glycol; hydroxyethyl cellulose; sodium chloride; xantham gum; disodium edta; phenoxyethanol; titanium dioxide; mica.

on 10/4/2014 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Being in my early 30's now, I figured it's time to add another serum to my routine. I was interested in this because it has fish collagen in it. Like others have said- it does have a very thick consistency and lots of silicones to help smooth out/plumped up the fine line areas.
This is good for those starting to have fine lines. I mainly used this on my forehead, smile lines, and near eye area, and jaw line . I don't wear makeup on a daily basis but I can feel that this could be used as a primer. For now, I only use this 3 days a week on weekends.
I still love the advanced night repair serum so I use this during the weekdays from Mon- Thursday. Wish this serum isn't so darn pricey. Still experimenting with this routine.

on 9/26/2014 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this. I've been using this for about 4 or 5 years. It really helps with redness, skin tone, wrinkles, and breakouts. I wish it was cheaper, and occasionally I'll try something else, but I always come back to this. My skin is insanely sensitive and this has never bothered me, even under my chin and neck where I get blotchy and red from irritation. I use this on my face, neck, and chest, and hope it is never discontinued!

on 7/29/2014 9:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Very strange product...very fantastic product. It is like a very thick primer it has that thick consistency and I was a bit skeptical at first but my god, it's amazing. Best suited for first signs of ageing, it will plump up, blur and fill in those fine lines, and the hydration will keep them away, don't hesitate on buying this!!

on 7/1/2014 8:48:00 AM

I use this only on my forehead and nasal labial lines, for my forehead its great, really keeps those wrinkles plumped up. I have been having botox for 10 years on my forehead and around my eyes and for the last year have struggled financially, so have stopped the treatments and resorted to using this, I have to stay its brilliant, when my face is relaxed you cannot see the lines at all. It is so good, im actually not even missing the botox 'look'. Havent really noticed any difference to the labial lines, as ive always had them anyway.

on 6/22/2014 12:25:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I would target this product to the areas needed. I would not apply it all over the face. I use it around my eyes, my jaw line, and naso labial folds. Wow. You can feel your skin firming, becoming more taut, plumping up, and getting hydrated. Does what they promise. I am 57, and have some skin sagging.

on 5/28/2014 12:36:00 AM

A small sample from my friend... I only use this around my eyes and lip, and it works like magic. Serum texture is a lot easier for me to spread on my face and this glides smoothly. I prefer using this rather than pay extra money for useless eyecream.

Oh good god. people please please please DO NOT LISTEN TO WHAT A COMPANY SAYS REGARDING NON-comogenic & NON-irritating! these claims have no regulation whatsoever and land o lakes could say their butter fights wrinkles & won't clog pores with zero consequence!

On the other hand, those who claim silicone make you break out, it IS LIKELY A DIFFERENT INGREDIENT USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE SILICONE! (I could name 10 that are In 95% of silicone products, are moisturizing or emollient and 1000x more likely to cause pores.)

Do full research from impartial 3rd parties, never a manufacturer! paulas choice rates this a BEST and she's a competitor of EL plus one of the most scrutinizing experts on skincare. I love it and it has skin repairing ingredients. it also is loaded w/silicones which leave it feeling soft & silky like a primer. I find it works fabulously as a primer and have ceased using one daily since too much silicone will ball up and make makeup application difficult.

Now, I have to analyze the ingredients. I am NOT brekout prone and my skin looks 100x better when using this, but I have started breaking out (very minorly for most, major for me.) Obviously there is something in this or advanced night repair serum (only changes I've made), my skin doesn't like or the combination of the two, but that shouldn't have an impact on the products considerable merit. I know that it isn't the silicones though, extensive research has shown that silicone particles are too large to clog pores stomping the theory that silicone=breakouts, and I practically eat silicone I use so much of it in every product I own!

Buy somewhere w/good return policy which you should do anyways, but for $70, you better LOVE this!!!

Expensive stuff, but it makes my pores disappear and makes my foundation glide on. I've been using it about two weeks now and I'm seeing continuous improvement.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I can't say enough how much I love this magic serum!! It facilitates foundation beautifully and smooths out wrinkles. I was without it for a couple of months and noticed my skin was not looking as good. I love it!!

on 9/23/2013 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This serum is my savior.. I've oily and sensitive skin and this works better than any primer (I have tried Nars pro-prime and YSL primer), and this is the big one. It make my skin (big pores and irregular texture) look smooth, ready for makeup. I love this one. Is expensive but worth it.