Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo
Did my sister's wedding makeup. Brow Powder DuoBrow Powder DuoBrow Powder Duo

4.6

on 3/2/2007 6:00:00 PM

I dye my hair dark auburn, but my eyebrows are light ash brown and sparse. This worked when I was blonde, but I couldn't find a product for redheads anywhere. I had my brows done at an Anastasia salon inside a Sephora, and they used the Strawburn brow powder on me there. Wow! Perfectly defined eyebrows that match my hair. You can tell a major difference in photos, too. I apply it with a slant-tipped brush and set it with an mascara wand dipped in hairspray. I will definitely buy this again, but I don't think I'm running out of it any time soon - you get a lot for your money.

Expensive...but good. I bought the duo colored kit for brunettes. The 2 colors really helped me a lot because even though the lighter color is much lighter than my hair since I don't like to have my eyebrows go too dark...just need a little bit of definition. I haven't dipped into the dark color yet but I think I could use it for the really light areas. It is quite expensive, but the packaging is very nice and sturdy. I also bought an eyebrow brush from Anastasia which is double ended...slant tip for the eyebrow powder, and then a kind of mascara brush shaped thing for brushing the brows after you're done. I like that one very much. Plus it's an old school pink color which reminds me of the 1950's barbies. Cute.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i would buy this wonderful brow duo again!!!! i got it in ash blonde and it matches my brows beautifully :) i love how it thickens my brows without looking heavy or too powdery :) wonderful plus i can always cutomize the color due to the fact that it has two shades wonderful!!! :)

I really like this brow powder, as the light and dark colours give me more versatility. My brows used to not look so natural as the colour was too uniform, but now they look natural and defined. I use the lighter colour on the inner part of the eyebrow (towards the nose) and the darker colour at the ends.

on 12/12/2004 3:38:00 AM

I purchased this at sephora.com when it was 20% off. I got Golden Blonde which is a pretty light slightly warm blonde tone. I normally use LM Duo in Deep Blonde, but it was making my brows a little too dark (I have medium brown hair with black sections - brow hairs are dark, shape is average but hairs are a little sparse). I like a lighter brow look. I use a pencil first. Very happy with the results.

Popular Brows Products