Johnson & Johnson Vanilla Oatmeal Baby Lotion

Johnson & Johnson Vanilla Oatmeal Baby Lotion

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/20/2008 7:50:00 PM

I love the way this product smells!!!!!!!!!!!! It makes me feel clean and others have told me "wow you smell clean" lol. Some might not like the "clean" smell but I do. Its nice knowing you are getting the baby soft skin with such a pleasant scent that others appreciate. I will definitely keep buying this!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

I go through this stuff like it's candy. It has the most pleasant vanilla fragrance, not offensive at all and since it is made for baby's it does not irritate my slightly sensitive (it reacts to some things and not others) skin. I slather this all over in the morning and my skin stays nice and soft and non-itchy all day long. I love the HUGE bottle for a teeny price (approx. $4-5 in Wal-Mart) and when people get close to me they always tell me how nice I smell. This just is one of those inexpensive, but very good quality products that gets the job done. I have also tried the Shea Butter and Aloe Vera & Cucumber scents. This is by far my favorite scent. Since I can't go a day without body moisturizer (my skin feels like it is way too tight), this product is truly marvelous. I recommend it to anyone looking for a good quality, inexpensive product for a medium moisturization. ***Please see SaraLee2 review for ingredients.

I just bought this today, and so far I like it more than the original Johnson & Johnson Baby Lotion. The scent of the original can be overwhelming after awhile, to me personally. But the scent of this is very light and non offensive. It's very fresh and subtle, and just makes you smell clean.
The lotion itself is creamy and sinks in pretty quickly. Overall, I am really pleased with this.

on 7/13/2008 5:11:00 PM

This smells so good I can't stand it. Light creamy oatmeal with a touch of vanilla thats on the floral side. There is a touch of the baby scent at the end, but its very very slight and just adds a touch of sweetness. Mixes well with summer scents. The lotion is pretty thick and creamy, soaks in well but does take about 15 minutes to soak in completely. Once it does it leaves my skin soft and moisturized all day without getting sticky in the hot humid summer weather. The scent become very subtle after about an hour and continues to fade throughout day, lasting softly about 4-5 hours. Comes in a large 15 oz plastic bottle with a flip cap for about $4.50. Wish it had a pump with a smaller size for travel. Love this!

INGREDIENTS: Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Ceteareth 6, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Sodium Citrate, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Avena Sativa Kernel Flour (Oat), Tocopheryl Acetate

Popular Lotions / Creams