Johnson & Johnson Vanilla Oatmeal Baby Lotion

Johnson & Johnson Vanilla Oatmeal Baby Lotion

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Ceteareth 6, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Sodium Citrate, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Avena Sativa Kernel Flour (Oat), Tocopheryl Acetate

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Not in love at all. My skin feel oily and sticky hours after application. Ok hydratation and nice smell, but do not really smell like vanilla. Not going to purchase again, will stay with my Hempz pomgrenade lotion.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This is a light lotion that absorbs quickly and moisturizes well. My skin loves it, but my nose HATES the smell!!! I just can't get with it. I gave it to a coworker because I couldn't even finish the bottle. I will not repurchase.

on 4/4/2010 1:33:00 AM

Unfortunately Johnson&Johnson do test on poor animals!

on 10/19/2009 1:24:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this lotion. I recently purchased the big bottle (27 oz) for around $5 at Walmart. It smells wonderful, sinks into the skin easily and leaves me feeling soft and smooth. I don't like heavy lotions that sit on the skin, and this does a great job with keeping my skin feeling great. I will repurchase this item.

I bought this lotion and the body wash because my skin had been feeling very itchy and dry lately. I was trying to think what would be really gentle and non-irritating to my skin. I figured that if its gentle enough for baby then it should be good for me.

I had been using Philosophy products, as well as trying some new natural soaps and it was just not working well for me. I was scratching my legs all the time and no amount of moisturizer would help. I have only been using these products for about a week and already my skin feels hydrated and I haven't been scratching at all.

These products are dirt cheap for the amount you get and they are on sale a lot at different drug stores. It is definitely worth every penny.

The lotion itself is pretty thick and absorbs easily.

The smell is wonderful! My husband was skeptical and was afraid I would end up smelling like a baby, but he even comments on how good it smells. It isn't overpowering, but it is a very soft vanilla. It goes great with my fall HG scent, Burberry Brit.

This smells SO good. I just bought it at Target for $3.14! What a steal for such a lovely smelling creamy delicious lotion! It goes on very smoothly, even though it's pretty thick. The scent is very soothing and not too strong. I have somewhat dry skin, and so far, it seems pretty moisturizing. I will probably be purchasing the shower gel soon!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I adore this lotion and the body wash for their amazinly soft non foody vanilla scent but also this is just like regular baby lotion in formula (which I love). I usually use the lotion for my feet and just shaved arms and legs, its really nice to be able to wash and shave with this in the shower and then apply the lotion. The best part is the smell but I love the way this lotion is so not greasy and yucky.

on 1/25/2009 5:21:00 PM

The best thing about this lotion is the smell! The description of the fragrance is accurately described by the other reviewers, so I won't waste time reviewing it myself. I tend to have oily skin and I still would not consider this product to be moisturizing enough for the fall/winter months. So, if have very dry skin I would stay away from this product.

I used to be a fan of the Johnson' night-time lavender baby lotion, however they changed the formulation of the scent. I might keep this product around as a replacement. Use it once in a while when I need to relax. I wish this scent came in a baby oil formulation, that way I could use it more often. Its cheap, so money isn't really issue but with all the lotions I have I'm running out of space in my bathroom.

on 12/24/2008 10:16:00 AM

This is a great drugstore find. Got a huge bottle for like $5. It smells so incredibly good that I find myself slathering it on for no real reason other than I am addicted to the scent. Not a heavyduty moisturizer, but does an admirable job of keeping my winter-ravaged skin soft and itch-free. Will definitely repurchase and will probably check out the matching bodywash as well.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This smells so pretty. It isn't a straight vanilla, it is rather floral, but still soft and clean. It has a sweetness that fades to a warm lushness. It moisturizes pretty well, nothing spectacular as far as that goes.

Popular Lotions / Creams