MAKE UP FOR EVER Star Powder Eye Shadow

MAKE UP FOR EVER Star Powder Eye Shadow

4.6

on 2/19/2003 9:35:00 AM

This is a beautiful sparkling powder. I bought it in a shade of deep pink (with gold shimmer). It ends up looking lightly pinkish peach with a lot of very fine shimmer/sparkle on me - I have light, almost pale, yellow toned skin. The shimmer is noticable but yet subtle and not OTT. Because the powder is very fine, it stays on quite well and doesn't fly all over your face. It's also possible to use it to line your eyes. I recommend it very highly.

on 10/10/2002 8:42:00 AM

on 9/30/2002 8:34:00 PM

Star powder is the best, a lil bit goes a long ways. You can mix it with a tiny bit of water to intensify the colour as well.

on 8/22/2002 9:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After reading all the rave reviews, I went to get the pink gold with my discount coupon (only S$16 or US$9 after discount!) it really is great. it looked too pink and glittery at the store and i was hesitating but i'm glad i got it. It gives perfect shimmer and is close to your eyelid shade so it doesn't look too over the top. Ask someone in Singapore to custom buy for you - the prices are 30% cheaper here!

on 8/8/2002 10:29:00 PM

these are awesome, finely milled and great shimmery colors.

on 7/8/2002 9:29:00 AM

This loose powder is great anywhere! They come in really pretty colors and are very versatile. As an eyeshadow it lasts all day without creasing. As a highlighter it adds the perfect amount of shine and under lipgloss it provides a nice shimmer. My only complaint? I don't have every color!

on 6/27/2002 2:30:00 AM

Very finely milled, and go on beautifully, nice range of fun colors that are shimmery rather than glittery. Tons of fun and get the thumbs up from me. Love the pink gold that everyone is referring to as well.

on 6/17/2002 11:12:00 AM

I too have the white (900), olive/lime --- omgoodness (#910) and the gold-pink (916) and i love them all. THey go on fierce, and gently wear down over the day, add glam and sparkle and there are colours for everyone. I love the texture and the wear. 5 stars. It's good to find knockoffs though (like Mattisse's) and save some dough.

on 6/17/2002 4:09:00 AM

I bought this eyeshadow in a pretty deep pink recently, when a MUFE opened up near me. So far,I am impressed with it. Has great staying power and has just enough sparkle. Would recommend. :)

on 11/18/2001 4:11:00 AM

Excellent product! I have this in a pink-gold which looks gorgeous on my eyelids. I like using it on its own with just black liner and mascara, but it also looks good on top of a more neutral eye, to get some shimmer.