Pure Ice Spit Fire

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Very similar to OPI Katy Perry's Teenage Dream

LOVE this "color"! One or two coats for a subtler look..wonderfully build-able for an "in your face" sparkle. Only con for me is how long it takes (as with most sparkes) to remove. Find a good show on tv and get comfortable cause youre gonna be there for a while, lol! Its called Spit Fire but I always refer to it as White Noise--ya know, like those really fuzzy tv channels?? :D

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Looks pretty over just about any color, or all by itself. Pretty, pinky, sparkly. And cheap. Love it!

on 9/25/2009 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love this polish! I bought it to wear over Borghese Milano Taupe (another HG color for me) and it's perfect. I do a couple coats of Taupe, then put a few coats of this over it and presto: a perfect sparkly pedicure (and it still matches my manicure, which is usually Milano Taupe by itself). I haven't tried using it on my fingernails yet because of my conservative job, but I will when I'm on vacation! I love it.

on 8/14/2009 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Totally in love with this nailpolish. Gorgeous pink glitter that flashes holographic and looks great by itself or over any cool-toned color. And it lasts for a long time!

You know how with some glitters, you swipe and paint your nails once and there's like 3 pieces of glitter on your nails? Not so with Spitfire. You get great glitter coverage in just one coat, and with 2, your nails got bling, yo.

Yes, it's a pain to remove, but I find any glitter polish is.

I love this stuff!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Super cute nail polish! I would describe it as a chunky, glittery, pink/blue/purple. Cute name too!

on 6/22/2009 9:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Super-sparkly pink glitter but with a rainbow flash. I returned for a backup bottle. Now if Walmart would only keep the Pure Ice display stocked...

on 1/9/2009 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

This is a very glittery nail polish. I use it on top of "Taupe Drawer," also by Pure Ice. It has a bunch of different sized glitter pieces (if that makes sense) and it's silvery and pinkish with some blue. Definitely not subtle. When I wear it, I call it "constellations of color" on my nails. :) Hahaha. I get loads of compliments on this. Just last night, I received compliments on it from the employees at Cold Stone when I went to get ice cream. Anyway, it's very pretty and it applies easily. One coat gives you a TON of glitter. I definitely recommend and I would repurchase. :)

on 10/13/2008 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I absolutely love this nail polish! I put this over Pure Ice Outrageous and it goes perfect on top! It packs super duper sparkle which drew me to this polish. It looks like a tinted light purple cleat coat with hues of light blue, green, reddish, yellow and other beautiful sparkles. The price seemed so kind to my pocket, and in my opinion beats a lot of other expensive nail products :-)

I can't say much more about this than the previous reviewer, except that I had been searching high and low for a super-sparkle packed glitter polish forever and finally found a match in Pure Ice's Spit Fire!!! Seriously, this is a georgeous, eye-catching glitternourmously (yes, that's a word) awesome polish. I would describe this polish as a light pink based glitter engrossed with blues, reds, greens, and silvers...in the sun, it will sear your eyeballs...I use this for glitter tips on my nails. I had tried the whole nail powder glitter routine to no avail (so messy,btw), and figured I'd never get the effect of the salon's glitter tips....but Spit Fire gives me perfectly glittery tips in one to two easy swipes...It applies like a dream-evenly and dries fast....and for under $2USD at Wal*Mart??? *passes out** =) Here is one very happy nail polish fanatic!

Update: A warning: this polish is a PITA to remove....make sure you have the patience and time to sit there and take this polish off! *phew* And I only had it on the tips!! =)

continued >>