Mr. Pumice Purple Pumi Bar

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

An absolute must have for everyone! I have the Ultimate which is green on one side (coarse) and purple on the other (medium). It works so well and so quickly it shocked me.

I bought this at Sally's for a little over one dollar. It has two sides - one is for calluses and the other for smoothing. I use it for all over my feet during a bath or even just with some soap and water. It files away everything from yucky calluses to basic winter flakies without any irritation at all. I use it about twice per week for maintanence and then slather my feet with heavy duty cream, put on some socks and go to bed. My feet look absolutely amazing. I won't, however, even think of using this on my body - as previous reviewers say it is very scratchy. My sister has a Ped Egg she bought for about ten bucks and it doesn't even come close to working as well as this product does. My normally dry winter feet look like I have just had a spa pedicure. Highly, highly recommended.

on 12/4/2008 10:44:00 PM

The BEST!!! I use this with callus away and it's great. I have rough tile floors in my house, so my feet take a beating. I just put the callus away on one foot at a time, for 5 min and then I take Mr.Pumice to the callus and scrub away. Follow that with some Sally Hansen Foot Spa Lotion and it's smooth feet time! I order mine on a nail supply website, because it's cheaper to order them in bulk. Be careful where you use this, it's meant to remove calluses and such so I dont recommend using it on sensitive areas.

This product is amazing! I heavily calloused feet and was considering spending $$$ just for a pedicure w/callous treatment. My sister in law had this and I tried it out and after just one use - a good scrub...the thick callous was gone. Its such an amazing product for such an amazing price. I bought this from Planet Beauty and it was just under $2. Definitely will re-purchase and stock up to keep on hand. However, I wouldn't use this on my body. Also be careful that the scrubby bits that come off don't land on your bar of soap. Its scratchy! I'm also going to give them to my bridesmaids for my upcoming wedding in March 2009.

on 6/18/2008 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really like this too. It exfoliates the bottoms of my feet very well and is super cheap at Sally's. My pumice bar is blue and has double sides. One has a granier texture, and the other is smoother. Great product for sandal season. I found it a bit too harsh for other areas of my body, but some may find it beneficial.

on 6/18/2008 11:01:00 AM

I have been using this for years and so far it's been the best. I stock up whenever I'm at Sally Beauty (between 99cents and $1.59). It's easy to use, just leave it in shower (make sure not to let it sit in water when your done). Does a way better job than the ped-egg thing and easier to remember to do. I wear flip flops like crazy and have very dry heels but no one knows, not even the girls who do my pedi's.

Popular Body Skincare Products