Bumble and bumble. Bumble and Bumble Creme de Coco Masque

4.2

water, glyceryl tribehenate/isostearate/eicosandioate, cetearyl alcohol, amodimethicone, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, hydroxyethyl urea, behentrimonium chloride, cetyl alcohol, glycerl stearate, distearyldimonium chloride, lactobacilus/olive leaf ferment extract, macrocystis pyrifera (kelp) extract, nettle leaft extract, lady's thistle extract, horsetail extract, mallow extract, coconut fruit extract, oat kernel extract, shea butter, murumuru seed butter, mango seed butter, coconut oil, cholesterol, hydrogenated avocado oil, ximenia amicana seeed oil, hydrolyzed keratin, hydrolyzed soy protein, hydrolyzed wheat protein, hydrolyzed wheat starch, hydrolyzed vegetable protein pg-propyl silanetriol, silicone quaternium-16, PEG-75 stearate, polyquaternium-59, panthenol, glycerin, keratin, trideceth-10, shea butteramidopropyltrimonium chloride, hudroxyethylcellulose, undeceth-44, steareth-20, cetrimonium chloride, ceteth-20, butyloctanol, butylene glycol, linoleic acid, undeceth-5, palmitic acid, wheat amino acids, citric acid, sodium chloride, edta, sorbic acid, potassium sorbate, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin, linalool, butylphenyl methylpropional, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, fragrance.

love love love this conditioner,
i actually came across this when i researched "shampoo and conditioner celebrities use" lol
and this came up, i had never even heard of this brand before, so i was hoping for the best, and thats exactly what i got :)
my hair is so dry its not funny, and this stuff made it feel so soft and smooth, i would just sit there and run my fingers through my hair and think "ive got such gorgeous hair"
5 stars for this baby!

Well- Ladies, I am going to say it- this isnít all that!! I usually use Kerastase Masquintense number 2, and thought I would give this a whirl to try something new. I was a bit sceptical to be lured to another brand- and I can safely say- I wonít be buying this again. It was an AVERAGE conditioner, and to me, I definitely feel I could have purchased a mid range conditioner that would have done just the job. I put it on, but it didnít feel like it sunk into my hair- just more or less sat on it, and when it was swilled out- it never gave me that light, tangle free sensation that I normally get with my hair masks. Donít get me wrong- my hair was ok after it- but not WOW I LOVE THIS! And for the price- I wanted it to do just that. My hair is naturally curly- it is quite thick and very dry. It is highlighted every 8-10 weeks- so needs all the help it can get- and it just didnít do it for me!! But I ADORED the smell though! *runs and hides from rock throwing*

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I love this mask! I usually use it once a week on my day off and it is simply amazing. I love the smell and it lingers in your hair all day long! Your hair will be so soft! It's not cheap, but worth the price as it lasts a long time and the results are fantastic. I choose to use it on my day off as my hair is fine and although is doesn't make it greasy, it is a little more weighted-down than usual. Worth every penny! :)

This is by far the best (and only good) product in the CdC line. Don't waste your time--or money--on the others. Smells absolutely wonderful and works well, but I just can't justify buying this again because of the price and my slight protein sensitivity. It works beautifully the first time I use it, but I can't use it very often or else the protein makes my hair a bit fuzzy. All in all, if you like protein, you will love this conditioner, but be warned that continued use will burn a hole in your pocket! :)

I tried the shampoo, conditioner and masque from the creme de coco line, and I have to say that the masque is the only one I will buy again. I love the smell and the way it made my hair feel afterwords. I would just put in on the shower and leave it in while I soap up, exfoliate, shave, etc. I used it once a week, with a clarifying shampoo beforehand, and I loved the results. I bought a more expensive masque, but I like Creme de Coco better, so after I'm done with the more expensive product that doesn't work as good, I will re-purchase Creme de Coco Masque. My hair type is fine & wavy.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

Love this! it has a natural faint coconut smell and a liitle goes a long way. I have fine just below the shoulders straight hair and this leaves it soft and silky with no heaviness. It really doesn't weigh it down which I find rare in conditioning masks. Will but again.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Finally tried the Creme de Coco Mask and I am glad I did.
Pros:
- Wonderful smell
- Creamy rich formula, distributes well into wet hair
- Rinses out easily which is a big plus
- Leaves hair soft and silky without weighing it down
- Leaves hair shinier than most other masks I have tried
- Tube packaging is practical
Cons:
- Only the high price tag: $25 is steep for 5 oz.
Overall: I left the mask on my hair for 10 minutes, using a plastic shower cap during that time. After rinsing and blow drying I simply love how my hair looks, smells and feels - I have lots of fine, blonde collarbone-length hair with highlights and this is the first mask that really gave shine. This mask is a worthy splurge for me, I will continue to purchase.

I have just tried this for the first time yesterday. My hair is very dry and curly and using a good treatment is essential. First of all the smell is amazing, however the price for the size of the tube is not so good. I didn't want to use too much as it is quite expensive, but a little amount does go along way. I left on my hair for a little over 5 mins as I was in a hurry and my hair was left pretty soft afterwards. I would buy again if only I were to find it on sale.

First off, Im not a huge fan of B&B products, not even of the Creme de Coco line.
I hated the conditioner with a passion but I decided to give this mask a try considering all the raves it gets.
The first time I used this, I left it on my hair for about 30 min. I didnt like it. Didnt feel like it moisturized my hair well and my hair felt coated and frizzy.
I decided to give it another try considering it's $$$ and that the ingredients listed on the tube are pretty impressive (mainly moisturizing, and also streghtening as it has a some protein).
I read the instructions and it says you should leave it on your hair for 7 minutes or more. I now leave it on for 10 minutes tops and get amazing results. My hair is left soft, stronger and shiny! No tangles at all (which is something I didnt get from the conditioner, it actually made my hair super tagly! :-S ).
The consistency is thick. A little goes a long way if you distribute it through your hair properly. Also, I have fine hair and this didnt weight it down at all.
For the cone-free users: This contains Amodimethicone, the rest of the silicones listed are water-soluble IIRC.

PS: The smell is amazing. And it lingers!

Great product overall.

I can tell such a big difference in my hair when I use this masque! I have very coarse, dry, naturally wavy hair that can be unpredictable and unmanageable. Now I use this masque once weekly, I massage a nickel-sized portion into my hair while showering and then put on a shower cap so the masque can stay on for about 10 minutes. After rinsing my hair feels so smooth. Once I dry, my hair is easy to style whether if I decide to go straight or curly. Usually I am not a fan of scents that smell coconut-like but this product smells really nice. It's a must-have!!