Bumble and bumble Bumble and Bumble Creme de Coco Masque

4.2

water, glyceryl tribehenate/isostearate/eicosandioate, cetearyl alcohol, amodimethicone, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, hydroxyethyl urea, behentrimonium chloride, cetyl alcohol, glycerl stearate, distearyldimonium chloride, lactobacilus/olive leaf ferment extract, macrocystis pyrifera (kelp) extract, nettle leaft extract, lady's thistle extract, horsetail extract, mallow extract, coconut fruit extract, oat kernel extract, shea butter, murumuru seed butter, mango seed butter, coconut oil, cholesterol, hydrogenated avocado oil, ximenia amicana seeed oil, hydrolyzed keratin, hydrolyzed soy protein, hydrolyzed wheat protein, hydrolyzed wheat starch, hydrolyzed vegetable protein pg-propyl silanetriol, silicone quaternium-16, PEG-75 stearate, polyquaternium-59, panthenol, glycerin, keratin, trideceth-10, shea butteramidopropyltrimonium chloride, hudroxyethylcellulose, undeceth-44, steareth-20, cetrimonium chloride, ceteth-20, butyloctanol, butylene glycol, linoleic acid, undeceth-5, palmitic acid, wheat amino acids, citric acid, sodium chloride, edta, sorbic acid, potassium sorbate, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin, linalool, butylphenyl methylpropional, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, fragrance.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Love this stuff. Smells amazing, works wonders. Hair always easy to style and ends up shiny, frizz-free, and smelling delicious. A little pricey, but worth it - each 5 oz tubes lasts me about 4 or 5 months, though I only use it when I really need my hair to look good (before dates, parties, meetings etc.), rather than on a regular basis for maintenance.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i've only used this twice, but i really can't wait to again. i can feel how soft my hair is before i even get out of the shower.

it's not too heavy on me, which i appreciate. it gives me shine like nothing else.

staple.

The feel of this deep conditioner is creamy and luxurious, I'll give you that. And it smells nice too, like a tropical vacation. But for the price I expected much more. I expected bounce, shine and texture in my hair. Softness extraordinaire. I expected looking like a young Elle MacPherson running in slo-mo on the beach. I got none of that. Maybe I expected too much.
The results are really just meh...no better nor worse than some run of the mill drugstore product. My hair felt limp the day after washing it and after a couple of uses there was build-up. I'm a firm believer in "you get what you pay for" but in this case no!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hm, I really wanted to love this, but I don't. It's not terrible, but not great either (I'd give it 2.5 if i could).
Actually I've bought this twice. The first time I only used it like four times, then I decided to sell it. But I so wanted to love it, so I bought it again (stupid) thinking "Maybe I didn't give it enough tries". Well, I've had this tube for 3 months now and I've used it regularly, but it never leaves my hair looking extraordinary. It softens and gives shine, yes, but my ends actually tangle a bit and my hair definitely goes flat and is harder to style. I know a lot of fine haired people love this, but it's not for me.
A shame because it has a lot of wonderful ingredients, is thick and creamy and smells divine. Plus, I love B&b. But a deep conditioner that expensive should leave you with gorgeous hair, and this one just doesn't.

I really tried to love this mask given all the reviews! But after using it about 4 or 5 times I don't really get the fuss. Perhaps my hair is not so dry as I thought it was!
To be fair, I think this product works differently depending on the shampoo you use, the best result I had with it was when I used a very cleansing shampoo. However, even its best result is not really different from when I use any other top quality conditioner. I do like the smell though!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have really long thick thick hair. I Loved the smell of this mask it smells amazing! This mask is slighty moisturising and makes my hair feel silky smooth, but I need something a little more nourishing than this. I think this would be better for someoone with thinner hair.

I prefer my L'Oreal Prefessionnel oiliss mask, it is devine!

This is now such a huge staple for me and really works miracles for my naturally wavy fine (alot of it) pouffy frizzy hair. I use it along with the Creme de Coco Shampoo as my conditioner a few times a week. I never realized that for my fussy hair coconut oil is apprently a godsend. This set leaves my hair so clean, deep moisturized and balanced, strong and thick, all withoutu ever weighing my hair down one bit. I never though I'ld ever find products that left my hair so perfect. Wish it didin't take me so long to try these products as I feel like I have spent an insane amount of money on so many salon brands (even Kerastase) trying to find something that worked for my hair with absolutely no luck. Can't reccomend enough for anyone and everyone to try the Creme de Coco Shampoo and Masque for insanely amazing results! :)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Me: Long fine hair but lots of it. I work outdoors in wind, sun dust and heat as a consequence my hair is dry (I recently moved from a wet climate where my hair would be considered "normal".) I would consider this product more of a treatment then a conditioner. I had been using Kerastase nutridefense shampoo and conditioner which I like very much but I was in need of a switch (I don't know about you gals but I have to switch every so often of my hair gets weighted down). I really like this product - it gave me shine and manageability without leaving my fine hair limp however it is not a product I could use more than once a week. Currently I'm shampooing with B&B Seaweed or Coco and using B&B Ultra Rich Conditioner.

Love this product! This masque makes my hair really shiny and soft. I use it about once a week. I loved the product so much that I got it for my mom as well!

Love the scent - real coconut that lasts after I rinse it out - and the effects. Very soothing to my highlighted shoulder-length hair. I use it weekly.